Waters broke!! In hospital only 33wks!

Emmsy29

Reaction score
Just a quick message while i have 5 mins! Waters broke at 1:15pm called hospital and was told to come to assesment unit. Baby was monitored seemed quiet, now im in baby ward as ive started to bleed and waters still coming out loads! I think i might be contracting as tummy is going hard then soft every 10 mins! So girls ill let u know if i go into labour 6wks early im so scared, this hospital is useless they havent even scanned me im so scared. Ive had the steriod injection in case baby does come ill keep u posted!! Xx

:hugs: - not sure what to say - but we'll all be thinking of you.
xxx

Aw hope ur ok hun and sending lots of big hugs ur way xxx keep us updated when u can xx

Oh honey, wishing u all the best. Babies have their own timelines.....hope they look after you and your baby xxxx good luck

Good luck huni thinking of you hope you and the baby are ok xx

My best friend had her baby last week 5 weeks early! Everything will be ok I'm sure of it! Her LO didn't even go into scbu! Wishing you the best of luck!

Oh hun, try to keep calm. The steroids are the main thing for lung development. Will be thinking of you x x

Aw Hun! The steroids will help LO's lungs so try and stay calm ur in good hands at the hospital

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Keep in mind baby is classed as full term at 37 weeks, so its only 4 weeks early. Big hugs x

Last edited:
Big hugd to u both...hope ur ok....try not to worrg...like the others say..the pros know wat they r doing x

:hug: Hope you're both ok. My friend's little girl was born at 33 weeks 2 years ago and she was let out of hospital so early they had to borrow a car seat etc because they still hadn't bought everything! Thinking of you :hug: x

Fingers crossed everything goes ok for you and baby xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you, sending positive vibes!!! :hug:

Thanks girls ur making me feel better than the midwifes! Been told that they wont stop me going into labour if it happens. Pains have dyed down and she has hiccups so i know shes ok. If she doesnt come i will be monitored every week and then induced at 36wks, x

Thats good news hun, let us know how you progress. Did you have any signs or did they just go out of the blue? xx

Hope u r both doing ok? I had my eldest at 35 weeks he came home with me day after he was born . Fx for u Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back