help - could my waters have gone?

ToriElla

Reaction score
the doctor said not to phone back unless my waters have gone and i don't know if thats what is happening :?

i just went to the loo and i'm leaking loads of pink stuff - i've had to put a sanitary towel on and i'm getting strong cramp. feels exactly like i'm on my period. could this mean my waters have gone?? i know some women get a trickle!

thats just what happened to me i was trickeling so i went the hospital they said they had gone then after about a hour i got cramp feelings and low back ache then 10hrs later i had a baby girl :)

good luck, let us no....

mine went down the loo and i was to scared to look lol so i dont know but if it was good luk

If it's your waters it will be constant and wont stop, it could be a trickle or a gush, mine just poured out of me, I was in labour 23 hours and it was pouring out the whole time I thought it would never stop lol

Ive just realised it was last night ToriElla posted this thread.........has ne1 heard from her?

no i aint heard from her. sounds like this is it thou, just wot mine was like lil trickles every now and then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back