• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waters have broke

Oooh good luck! Hope all goes smoothly for you, be stalking for updates :D xx

Good uck if your not already holding LO :)
Hope you will get your 20.11.2011 baby xx

Hope your holding your lo and that u got 20/11/2011 !! Xxx

Aww I hope you have your LO before midnight! 20/11 is a good birthday ;) lol xx

Good luck hope ur already holding ur oo by now though and that all is going well x

awww hun the suspense is killin me ere lol :):):) xxxxx

Oooooh I caught this one!!! Good luck honey hope ur holding ur LO by now!! What a fab birth date to have!!
Gonna try my best to stalk!!

oooo hiya u how u and babs doin??? great to see ya xxxx

We r great thanks she's mastered feeding every 3-4 hours which gives me some sleep at night! Announcing her name tomorrow :cheer:

Hope your holding you LO by now babe and you got the 20-11-2011 date!!

Oooooh I caught this one!!! Good luck honey hope ur holding ur LO by now!! What a fab birth date to have!!
Gonna try my best to stalk!!

oooo hiya u how u and babs doin??? great to see ya xxxx

We r great thanks she's mastered feeding every 3-4 hours which gives me some sleep at night! Announcing her name tomorrow :cheer:

Hope your holding you LO by now babe and you got the 20-11-2011 date!!

henley manages to go 3 hours but then spews it all back up!! even if i wind him every half ounce,he only takes 2 ounce as it is.been happenin for days now,gonna tell mw 2moro when she comes,just scared they'll want him back in hospital :(. cant wait 4 your name announcement hun :cheer: xxxx

well hunny im off to bed,will pop in thru the night and see if youve any news 4 us.really hope everything has gone ok and u have your beautiful baby now :love: xxxxx

good morning hunny,been checkin all night 4 u,no wonder u were worryin about me when i wasnt on and couldnt reply for days,im worryin about u now and youve only been gone a day!! xxxxxx

Still no update :( come on suzzi stop leaving us hanging! X

im hopin hun that your either just tired after the birth or just so besotted with baby that u havnt had 5 mins 2 yourself.sending love n hugs 2 ya's xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back