• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waters have broke

Been to get checked out and defo waters and I'm 2cm dilated x decided to come home for a bit x had a bath and contractions every 4 mins only for about 10 seconds though x gonna phone hospital as I've lost couple of small blood clots since got home x

Awwww yay suzzi! So happy for you can't wait to see more updates! Hope OH is being great now xxxxx

Hope your doing ok, and things move quickly for you looking out for your updates x

Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly! Xx

hi hun hope everythings goin ok,4 mins apart was really good,im wondering if youve had babes yet? if they were comin that quick xxxx

something must have happend by now eh coz its been hours since she was on and was havin contractions every 4 mins,really hope everythings goin ok 4 her and she's had baby now,i cant put laptop down 4 checkin lol.xxxx

yay hopefully it means we'll have a 20.11.2011 baby. Jealous lol :lol:

yay hopefully it means we'll have a 20.11.2011 baby. Jealous lol :lol:

lol i kno,its a really good date isnt it,when we missed the 11/11/11 one she said she'd aim for the 20/11/2011 and it really looks like she's got it.come on babe let us know!!! lol xxx

Oooooh I caught this one!!! Good luck honey hope ur holding ur LO by now!! What a fab birth date to have!!
Gonna try my best to stalk!!

Oooooh I caught this one!!! Good luck honey hope ur holding ur LO by now!! What a fab birth date to have!!
Gonna try my best to stalk!!

oooo hiya u how u and babs doin??? great to see ya xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back