Waters have gone!

Rachel

Reaction score
Just lying on my bed reading and my waters went, im still getting it now running down my legs :shock: Im not getting any pains yet.

Phoned hospital and they said wait untill you start having contractions then phone again :shock:

So I could have a baby by tomorrow :shock: :shock:

when my waters went at 35 weeks they wouldnt let me stay at home and they demanded i went straight in?

good luck hunni.... :dance:

is it perhaps coz it was your second baby though dionne? :)

is it rachels first?

good luck rach! its so exciting!

Thanks everyone...yeah its my 1st

Im really scared but excited aswell...still no pains yet, will keep ypu updated :)

rachel go for a walk or something! keep unright and active! :dance:

what else have the hosiptal said? have they siad you have to go in if you have no pains soon or to check if your waters have broken???

with both of mine my waters went at 35weeks

with my fist i begged to stay at home and they wouldnt let me :evil:

good luck its so exciting

They said phone again when you start getting contractions or if nothing happns then wait untill 7pm then go in to be checked.

I cant even move with out leaking so im just sat here on a towel :oops:

Will the hospital be able to stop labour or now that my waters have gone does it mean im going to have my baby soon?

you'll have your baby! You're almost term.
Just relax and take it easy.
im so excited for you!

you will have your baby, with my first my waters went at 35weeks same as u no contractions they said to me if i dont go in to labour in the next 24hrs they will induce me. about 5hrs after waters went i started having contractions...

waters went at 7pm contractions started at 1am went on to delivery ward at 3am Dior was born at 2.27pm..

your baby should be fine Dior and Harley both needed no help wih breathing ect.

Thanks...im getting excited about it now, still nervos but excited :D

Just done my hospital bag so im all ready :D

so exciting. i remember the main thing that sticks in my head when i went to delivery room with Dior,
i was 3cm and having tiny lil period type cramps and they wheeled the cot in ready for when baby came... was very shocking when i seen cot lol...

Rach try and keep as active as you can coz it will speed things on.

wow exciting!!... my midwife said dont get active when your waters break! stay in sitting or lying incase the cord comes out first!?!

call and ask hospital? :?

good luck sweety xxxx

good luck rachel - this is it.... when your waters go they have to start you off within 24 hours to prevent any infections... keep upright and lets hope your contractions start... it's 6.20pm so you'll be either on your way to the hospital or getting ready to go... you could be holding your baby by the end of today... if not definately tomorrow... good luck

xxx thinking about you xxx

keely&bump said:
my midwife said dont get active when your waters break! stay in sitting or lying incase the cord comes out first!?!

yh thats right.what i was told too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back