Waters broke!! In hospital only 33wks!

Hope everything goes well Hun & everything turns out ok xx

Thinking of you hunny x

My friend had her LO at 33 weeks as her waters had broken, he was absolutely fine, no time in SCBU either.

On monitor contractions stopped! Had a few shows over the last couple of days and her movements slowed i knew something was happening i also felt really tired. I feel so much better when u say u know people who have had babys at 33wks and are fine its reasurring., x

Hicups sounds good!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

xx

On monitor contractions stopped! Had a few shows over the last couple of days and her movements slowed i knew something was happening i also felt really tired. I feel so much better when u say u know people who have had babys at 33wks and are fine its reasurring., x

In my "Congratulations, you're pregnant-book" that my mw gave me there's a picture of a baby born at 27 weeks. He was small, but looked totally normal and turned out fine!!! Anyway, it sounds like you LO has decided to cook for a little longer! Got my fingers crossed for you!

xx

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best... *hugs*

Thinking of you and hoping everything goes ok with you and your little one! Big hugs!!! xxx

Just seen this. Hope all ok. Thinking of you :hug: xxx

Best of luck hun, thinking of u x

Thinking of you hun I'm sure everything will be fine. I was born at 27 weeks and weighed 1lb 9oz that was nearly 30 years ago and I'm fine :)

good luck hon.....baby will be just fine at 33 weeks.......try not to worry. xxx

Your in the best place hun just think if they where two weeks out with your edd its only 3 weeks early if that makes you feel better xxx

GL if you go into full labour. I can only say what others have said that at 33 weeks LO should be fine plts you've had the steroids. If labours stopped at least you'll be closely monitored and you'll know when bubs is gonna arrive.

hope everythings going well for you! OH's sister was born at 34 weeks and had absolutely no problems at all, im sure everything will be fine :hugs: good luck! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back