Was looking at baby clothes.......

Princess81

Reaction score
There were some on special offer in Asda today and I actually got two babygros for £3, bargain!
Anyway, the ones I got were obviously neutral because we are team :yellow: BUT I was soooooo drawn to the boys clothes, I didn't look at any girls ones but kept picking up wee boys things and I was so tempted to buy something blue :faint: I will now be officially amazed if Pea is a girl, seriously I think I have now developed a "feeling" lol

For the record though, I'd be equally delighted with a wee girl x

Are u going to buy any boy/girl outfits or will you get everything neutral?

I know exactly what you mean! I have also been edging towards boy stuff and have even managed to pick a boys name but cannot for the life of me find a girls name or like girls clothes lol... perhaps its a sign!

I also don't mind the gender though :) x

I said he was a boy from the beginning and i was right. A lot of people have said to me you just know x

I reckon boy too I used to look at boy stuff before I knew LO was a boy I think u know deep down :)

Thinking about it actually, o/h and I were shopping on Sunday and looking at baby clothes. It was all blue stuff I was looking at, some really really cute blue teeny weeny socks :cloud9: and then I was looking at a snow suit and o/h told me it was too girly for a boy, he already calls pea "he" I think we are both thinking the same thing. Just watch a little missy pop out in December now :rofl:

U will get lots of blue/pink bought when pea is born. My friend was team yellow and when she text and said she had a boy I went out and bought blue bits for him :D

When I got to see him they day after he was born and gave them to them, they were the first blue bits they had :D

There is 4 of us pregnant at work and I am the only one not team yellow lol I don't know how u all have the will power lol

:rofl: believe me, at the time of the 20 week scan I was so tempted to cave, but o/h has a will of steel and made sure we stuck to our guns and I was so mad about it a couple of weeks ago, but I'm really happy about it again now and can't wait for my surprise :) xx

My Dad has been right with all 3 children and grandchildren! My sister has a girl and a boy and he was right and hes called Alfie 'Alfie' from the beggining of me telling him I was pregnant at 4/5 weeks xxx

i had a 'feeling' yesterday that i am having a boy....dunno where it came from it's like someone said in my head 'its a boy' it was a weird moment..

but who knows...

i am equally happy with either too xx

You watch, we'll all end up with little princesses after this :lol: x

I dont know how you all managed to stay team yellow! I wasnt too bothered about finding out the sex but after doing the ring test I wanted to see how reliable it was and it proved right this time :)

I wish I had the will power to stick it out and have a surprise!

Last edited:
I was sure I was having a boy! I too kept looking at all the cute little tigger outfits and so on for a boy.............Then they said girl! :shock: x x

Oh I want to know now! I don't even have a feeling! i really don't mind whether we're blue or pink but OH really wants a little boy...thats another reason why we need to find out because if we're pink he needs to get used to the idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back