Newborn clothes bundle...

leckershell

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

I have a bundle of newborn baby clothes available, for price of postage (or swap for a couple of boys things size 3-6 months lol) which would probably come to about £7 or £8 ish I should think for the whole lot. I've looked on ebay and newborn bundles aren't going for much at all and most have no bids on, so for the sake of winning 99p I may as well give them to someone on here who might appreciate them :) I am posting in 2nd + 3rd trimesters, so whoever PM's me first can have some or all of them if they want, and I'll update the posts if and when they are taken!

My bundle is mostly white and cream so good for a surprise baby - there are a couple of things in there slightly on the girly side but can either not be used if you have a boy, or be used as spares when the more neutral boyish ones are in the wash!

I have...

16 x babygrows (3 yellow with patterns/pictures, 2 cream with pictures, 1 orange with animals on - H&M, 1 white with winnie the pooh pictures on - H&M, and the rest are white or white with random patterns/pictures on)

7 x vests (4 plain white - 1 of which is long sleeved, 2 with fairys on, 1 thats long sleeved and yellow with rabbits on)

1 x bib (a bit frilly!)

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

Most of them are brand new that people bought us and we haven't used as we had so much newborn stuff... none have tags on though. The ones we have used have obviously been washed and there's no stains or damage to any of them. The brands are H&M, Next, M&S, Mothercare, Jac Baby (I have no idea what shop that is), Tesco, Ladybird and Early Days (Primark I think), and just other random ones.

If you want some or all of these let me know, and while I don't want anything for them, a little towards the postage would be good as there's quite a lot here. Am happy to split the bundle if people would prefer, so I send a few to everyone that wants some? I don't mind either way! Would save you loads of money too cos I know even just the 2 babygrows from H&M I bought myself at £4.99 each and Ryan's only worn them both once as he has got so big so quickly!

Excuse the pictures... believe it or not the babygrows are in some kind of order!

Michelle x

moved before i realised she was offering them for free :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back