maternity clothes

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
:oops:

i just went up town cos i need a new pair of trousers for work , and i actualyl brought maternity ones , cos they were the same price !

i got a pair of jeans too , with the stretchy pockets , cos yeaterday i couldnt do my jeans up ( im a size 18 so not small) and now im bloated it was just uncomfy , and can i say MY GOD these jeans are so comfy i dont feel squashed in them ! i know i wont have a bump for a long day but these will be perfect for when im having a bloated day as they fit superb and was even as size 16 woohoo !
and best bit , jeans were £10 off ! in new look ! bargain !

i dont think ive tempted fate by buying them , im bloated and just wanna be comfy , if im comfy bean in comfy !

Woohoo dont you just love buying maternity stuff , i do. Bargain i;d say!

hi This is my 3rd preg and have been in maternity jeans since just under 7 weeks. Im just so much comfier in them, What is the point of wearing tight jeans when u can be comfy in maternity jeans just a bit earlier hehe :dance:

I bought a pair of early term maternity jeans from mothercare and they are so comfy- like wearing your PJs-I could happily live in them :lol:

Gem I have loads of maternity trousers & jeans in size 16 if they'll be any good to you 8)

well i never knew newlook did maternity range! ive had jeans from peacocks size 16.. they were only £15 i need some tops now tho and probably 1-2 more pairs of trousers..as i will be biggest through xmas and new year its probably better that i get trousers and go through the rest of thisw non existant summer in skirts i already have..

some of the bigger stores do yeh , and there reasonable priced ! specially in the sale :rotfl:

shall be taking a trip over to the big new look store tomorrow lol.. i also need to go to mothercare and they have a sale on at the moment..i need a white shirt as im graduationg on thursday but im size 18 anyway but my boobs are 38Gish so they dont fit into a size 18 shirt.. so i probably need a size 24 for them.. might go to asda as they do pretty cheap shirts for really cheap.. as i wont be wearingit again seems a waste of money.

I'm gutted the New look by me doesn't do Maternity. I've gotta say though i bought 2 pairs of Jeans from Maternity Topshop when i was carying my LO and i wore them for ages after. They still look in great condition too so i can wear them for this one! Think they were about £40 each and well worth it :D

I a size 20 due to my huge boobs and massive ass! :rotfl: and I havent been able to get hold of any maternitry clothes that i lked and that werent too expensive so i went into evans and bought some stuff from there and tbh its all lovely and has fitted well throughout and was good value for money and lots of it were sale items

I hear that eBay is quite good for picking up maternity clothes on the cheap, too, presuming that you have the time to wait for them to be delivered. It's something that I might consider soon. My newly bought size 14 jeans (from a charity shop, so only £4, thank goodness) are now to tight and the only other size 14 pair of trousers I have are rapidly approaching the same status. Seems crazy given that I'm so early on, but never mind. (My sister barely looked pregnant at 6 months with her first pregnancy yet I'm already beginning to show. I think I'm going to be huge by the time I reach that stage!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back