Very very lost:(

Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry you're going through this. What an appalling experience - I can't believe you have to wait so long. Will be thinking of you xxx

Hey,
I just wanted to say that I really hope everything is ok for you and your little bub. I have everything crossed for you.
Sara xxx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow hun, keeping everything crossed for you. Keep positive- hopefully your little bean is just fine xxxx

Thanks everyone for all your prayers and well wishes. My anxiety is starting to peak today. Heart is beating fast and I am very shaky. My oh is being so amazing to me. Bought me all new bedding yesterday, as I have spent the last 4 days in bed. I will post after my appointment tomorrow. Love you all!

Wishing you all the best luck for tomorows scan xx

Thinking of you today. Hope everything goes well. Keeping my Fx

Fx everything goes ok today hun.

Michelle. x

My apt is in 30 min. I am still laying in bed, cause I am sure if I get up I am just going to pace around the house. I am sure I could throw up right now:( I pray that this is nothing but my gut is telling me otherwise.

You've had a long wait for this. I hope it's not the bad news you are expecting. Take care x

Thinking of you and hoping the news isn't what you're anticipating. X

really hope youget some good news today.
good luck.
x

Just got home. I am broken. Baby measured at 6 weeks with no heartbeat. I am waiting for a call from an obgyn this afternoon as I begged for a d&c. I am not bleeding or cramping and feel that it would be a long wait for things to happen naturally. Doctor said he recommends waiting six months to try again but there are no exact rules to when to try. Some people get pregnant right away and have healthy full term babies. Anyways I am going to go to bed now. Thanks for all your support

Shit hun I am so sorry... I am here when you are ready to talk. It's so awful that this has happened, I am gutted for you. Message me anytime.
Thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back