I'm pissed...should I be??

breezee1984

Reaction score
So I called my midwife I decided to go with with all of my insurance information and such on Friday.She asked if I wanted to schedule an in home consultation first and I said sure. She said could plan it for this upcoming Friday...she said she would have her partner midwife ring me yesterday at latest to set up a time.This was Friday.Its sunday and i havent heard a thing...what should i do??

breezee1984 said:
So I called my midwife I decided to go with with all of my insurance information and such on Friday.She asked if I wanted to schedule an in home consultation first and I said sure. She said could plan it for this upcoming Friday...she said she would have her partner midwife ring me yesterday at latest to set up a time.This was Friday.Its sunday and i havent heard a thing...what should i do??

Not worth getting youself stressed over! Why don't you just give them a ring on Monday?

good idea...my only problem is the fact that i feel overlooked and not importnant!

So, my midwife's partner midwife finally called me tonight...phew...breath of relief..lol..im really happy now:):)...i feel so much better:):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back