I'm really worried, please help

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I went to my dr today to tell him I was pregnant. He asked how I was and as I told him I'd had some bloody discharge, he called the bep unit and got me an appointment later that afternoon. I told the lady that my lmp was around 10th Dec but I still had my coil in until the end of the first week in Jan! I had an internal scan but she couldn't see a pregnancy there! So I had to have bloods and they are going to monitor my hormone levels. I know in my mind that it was probably way too early to see anything on an internal scan and she did say my lining was very thick but know I'm worried.
She said it was 1) too early 2) ectopic but she doesn't think so as I look and feel well or 3) I'll start to bleed and miscarry.
I have to call for blood results tomorrow at 11am. Any advice would be welcomed xx

hey hun
i went through the exact same thing and they couldnt see anything on the internal scan except the sac. However a week later and the feutus and heartbeat was viewable
Ive had bleeding and you just need to stay possitive xx

didn't want to read and run, i really hope everything works out for you hun!!!

i had scans and pregnancy tests last week and they all said i was not pregnant, then i got three positive results this week!!! it is probably too early to see on the scan hon! I had an ectopic pregnancy and i was bent over double in pain, so if you are feeling fine, it probably isnt that! fingers crossed for you hon, stay positive xxx

Thankyou hunni, I know that really but my mind is in overdrive xxx

Cosmic girl, I'm sorry to say I'm in the same boat. I too am just back from the the drs and I have to go for blood tests tomorrow morning to see my hormone levels and then go back the following week to see how much they have increased. Please god let us be ok.

Cosmic girl, I'm sorry to say I'm in the same boat. I too am just back from the the drs and I have to go for blood tests tomorrow morning to see my hormone levels and then go back the following week to see how much they have increased. Please god let us be ok.

Oh hunni, it's awful I've never heard of a pregnancy of unknown location before :(
I only had my coil out on 30th December so that means that I could have only conceived that night or new years day ( we don't have sex regularly and as well as having the coil in we hadn't had sex in months or indeed since this). That means that I have only actually been pregnant for about three weeks, meaning there would be nothing on a scan. I'm clinging to this with hope :)

Could that be the same for you hun?

Well, I'm hoping it's implantation. I think I ovulated on 17th Dec and two weeks later was the day when I did my test (Mon) and that evening I got the brown gooy stuff. So I'm crossing my fingers its that. Blood tests tomorrow should tell me if HCG levels are average or not. Then I'll have to wait another week to see if they've stayed average. Wasn't even offered a scan. Maybe they don't do that in Italy this early.

Stay positive Cosmic girl I reckon its too early, fingers crossed for you hun sending you a big hug :hugs::hugs:

Big hug :hugs::hugs: and fingers crossed for you too Binzy!

I feel so let down, it's like I can't even enjoy the first private moments of knowing I'm pregnant when no one else knows. Haven't told OH yet either, didn't want to worry him till I spoke to the dr, now I'm sitting here desperately craving a cigarette and I haven't had one for 3 days now!

I know what you mean, I'm so worried and it could be a few weeks till I see something (hopefully) on a scan. Very worrying xx

I think I ovulated on 17th Dec - that was the date of my last period, I meant to say I think I ovulated on 2nd December so like you, am only 3 weeks along really. Who knows..hopefully tomorrows tests will put my mind at rest for a bit. At least you'll know something at 11am.

Cosmic girl, dont worry, I think its too early. I am dreading my scan tomorrow, I will be 5w 3d, scared they wont see anything as well.

I know it is really really early but I did think there would be a sack or some fluid or something??? It's just a worrying waiting game now :(
Thanks girls xx

Cosmicgirl and Binzy... try and think positive its all you can do atm. Cosmic girl if u r only roughly 3w then the chances are its not yet visable... i had an emergency scan at 4w and could only just see the sack (they thought i was eptopic) and look at me now in my last tri counting down the weeks!

Lots of people bleed especially in 1st pregnancy as body is trying to adjust and everything turns out fine

Got my fingers crossed for you both xxx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back