very angry! overreacting??

Kayelle

Reaction score
O . M . G

I am so annoyed and upset and dissapointed.

I Told one person in work so that i would have someone to back me up if i was asked to lift something before i told everyone . She knew how important it is that the boss and therefore too many other people knowbefore i tell her properly as she might be wierd about it.

Another collegue came up to me and asked about it asking me if i was pg that this other girls had said i had a lot of positive tests!!!!

i am so annoyed! even if the other guy had sorta guessed and asked her , she at least could have said yes she is but keep quiet,,,, but why say about the tests!!!

i really trusted her and asked her to come to some scans. Am very upset and dont want her at scans. Now my OH is going to be annoyed as i will have to probs tell boss before she does : :) ( :( :

am i overreacting?

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

no, id be totally pissed off too.

i mean im so sad about it too! i trusted her. I am supposed to be meeting with her tonight but i dont want to. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so angry! and what makes me more angry is people angering me when im in this state!!!

This same thing happened me. I was RAGING. My face must have been purple. I had no choice but to tell my bosses as my work duties had to be changed immediately as I can't do them when pregnant. So only the 2 supervisors and 2 managers knew. Next thing I had everyone coming up asking me if I was pregnant. They were in no polite terms told that I wasn't and where to go. I was so disappointed too, especially as my family still don't know as its so early on xxxx

i want to cry! but i cant make a big fuss as it is a small company and my boss is so orrible she would make out that i was being horrible to this girl and use it as an excuse to fire me cos i was pregnant :( :(

glad you girls are on my side though! thanks :)

No you're definitely not overreacting. This is important news...and its YOUR news. It's nobody elses place to tell anyone. She's been very unproffessional and abused your trust. Your boss doesn't sound very nice either, if you feel that you're being discriminated against because you're pregnant (or for any other reason) you should speak to somebody higher up. You don't need the extra stress and worry.

I'm still only 6 weeks and have told a few close friends but i want to keep it quiet for now mainly because i'm worried i'll jinx it and also because i don't feel quite ready for everyones reactions yet - i'm still digesting the news myself. A couple of my friends have said 'you should just tell everyone' and that kinda made me think they were having trouble keeping quiet. If any of them did tell anyone else i'd be fuming. If they can't respect my wishes over something as important as this then they won't respect them over anything. At least you know now that this girl can't be trusted to keep her mouth shut.

Hope it works out ok for you hun, try not to stress too much xxxx

Thanks Bee,your right, its my news. and its not like im getting a new car...this is huge!
Why cant people just keep quiet and those lucky ones that we tell just be honoured that we told them and keep quiet! Yeah im not looking forward to working with her tomorrow! problem is the company i work for is so tiny its only the boss/owner above me!
Thank ill try not to streess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back