Very very lost:(

So sorry, that's just awful :( Still can't believe you had to wait all that time for the news. I guess that pales into insignificance now though. Sending you lots of hugs. Xx

So sorry Hun, can't believe they made you wait. Take care of yourself x

I'm truly sorry for you miscarriage is devastating. Look after yourself x.

So so sorry it's disgusting how they made you wait hope you and OH are looking after each other. Sending big hugs :hugs: xxxxx

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear your bad news. Stay strong.

Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of love xxx

So sorry for your loss :-( :hugs: x x

So right after I got home my doctor phoned and said the obgyn wanted to see me right away. So i hurried down, he is a really nice doctor and his nurse was really sympathetic and kind. We went over the three options and decided that a D&C would be best for me. I am booked for 9am tomorrow morning. He also gave me a script for 200mg of progesterone for when I do get pregnant next. I will tak 200mg twice a day from when I find out until I hit 10weeks. Thank you all for your support. I will post tomorrow about how it all went. I am very nervous for the surgery.

So sorry to hear your bad news. I really hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and that you fall pregnant and have a successful pregnancy when your ready to try again :hugs:

So sorry to hear your bad news. I really hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and that you fall pregnant and have a successful pregnancy when your ready to try again :hugs:

my oh and I are going to start to try right after my first period

Last edited:
So sorry to read this lovely. I had the same thing with my last pregnancy, scan at 10 weeks but measuring 7 with no HB. Had a d&c in the end and it was fine, over and done with quickly, no pain only a tiny bit of bleeding after.

Sent from my Nexus 7

So right after I got home my doctor phoned and said the obgyn wanted to see me right away. So i hurried down, he is a really nice doctor and his nurse was really sympathetic and kind. We went over the three options and decided that a D&C would be best for me. I am booked for 9am tomorrow morning. He also gave me a script for 200mg of progesterone for when I do get pregnant next. I will tak 200mg twice a day from when I find out until I hit 10weeks. Thank you all for your support. I will post tomorrow about how it all went. I am very nervous for the surgery.

I found the D&c emotional but didn't have much pain, just slight discomfort for a few days. Glad you don't have to wait long, and will be thinking of you tomorrow morning. Hope it all goes ok.
Take it easy after, and don't rush back to work. I'll speak to you soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back