Very very lost:(

I am all checked in and waiting for my turn. I had a full meltdown changing into the hospital gown. Worse part of the day is you have to fill out all these admitting forms and one of the questions is "are you pregnant?" What a horrible question. My oh couldnt be here as there is no one to do his job. My friend dropped me off and will be back shortly. I am sittin here alone and crying. Tomorrow can come anytime.

I am all checked in and waiting for my turn. I had a full meltdown changing into the hospital gown. Worse part of the day is you have to fill out all these admitting forms and one of the questions is "are you pregnant?" What a horrible question. My oh couldnt be here as there is no one to do his job. My friend dropped me off and will be back shortly. I am sittin here alone and crying. Tomorrow can come anytime.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Will you be under general anaesthetic? Not sure if its the same for you, but for mine I was in the same part of the hospital as maternity so kept having new dads with flowers or balloons passing me... Not great.

Try and take some comfort in the fact that it is a quick procedure and you should be home soon. Really sorry your hubby can't be there, that really sucks. Hope it goes quickly for you. Wish we lived in the same country as I'd give you a ring if we did! Hope your friend gets back there soon so you're not on your own.

It's a shitty thing to go through, and there's not much I can say to make you feel better. Just take care of yourself, and know that you are strong enough to cope with this, even if it feels at points like you aren't.
Xxx

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Will you be under general anaesthetic? Not sure if its the same for you, but for mine I was in the same part of the hospital as maternity so kept having new dads with flowers or balloons passing me... Not great.

Try and take some comfort in the fact that it is a quick procedure and you should be home soon. Really sorry your hubby can't be there, that really sucks. Hope it goes quickly for you. Wish we lived in the same country as I'd give you a ring if we did! Hope your friend gets back there soon so you're not on your own.

It's a shitty thing to go through, and there's not much I can say to make you feel better. Just take care of yourself, and know that you are strong enough to cope with this, even if it feels at points like you aren't.
Xxx
Hey thanks for the words of encouragement, sure means a lot. I will be put completely under. A friend of mine works in diagnostic imaging here at the hosptial so she came and saw me and I had a good cry. I hope it's my turn soon. I am very very hungry. You know I totally debated an international call this morning. I even have a plan on my home line. I can't believe this is happening. Upside is maybe you and I will still get to be bump buddies. Hope you have a good day. I will post when I am all done

Xxx
Hey thanks for the words of encouragement, sure means a lot. I will be put completely under. A friend of mine works in diagnostic imaging here at the hosptial so she came and saw me and I had a good cry. I hope it's my turn soon. I am very very hungry. You know I totally debated an international call this morning. I even have a plan on my home line. I can't believe this is happening. Upside is maybe you and I will still get to be bump buddies. Hope you have a good day. I will post when I am all done

Definitely, would be lovely to be bump buddies again. I know we are both going to be holding our babies in our arms in the not too distant future... it's just not going to be happening exactly when we'd hoped. But it will happen.
Glad your friend came to see you- hated thinking of you alone there. And your hubby will be there to look after you tonight.
Hope all goes well hun.
Message me anytime. xxx

Hubby HAS to work late which really sucks, but a friend of mine you is a maternity nurse will be staying with me at home until he is off work. I forgot to answer you question about what unit I am on. Luckily I am on the day surgery unit. I would of hated to be on the maternity unit.

Ah that's a bit better at least that you're on a different unit. Still not pleasant though whatever unit you're on.
Really sucks that your hubby has to work late. Will he be in work tomorrow too?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back