Very stupid thing to say in my situation but....

katkin what DPO are you? x

Hi Lara, I am now 10dpo - do you think I may have tested too early? I used a Clearblue digital test which I think is usually very accurate. If AF doesn't show up in the next few days I may test again at the weekend.

Sending lots of baby dust to you xxx

Ahh hun, you defintely aren't out if its 10dpo. And the clear blue digi is less sensitive than say, the FRER. I wouldn't be losing hope just yet. Leave it til AF date and use a FRER.

There's still time yet. Just think, say if you implanted potentially on 8dpo, then you wouldn't even have the HCG in your urine all that much by now.

x x x

Lara - my boobs have also stopped hurting. But that's not normal i get 2 days soreness then af. But boobs sore on 10 and 11 dpo now 13 dpo no soreness, no.af. Af due friday so really should.have more pain now. Am still quite positive. Fx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Wicked, glad you are still hopeful. I am 50/50 as things stand today! Haven't caved in and bought a test. Just gonna keep my cool.

A number of sharp pains, almost like a nasty little elastic pulling in a sharp way, whilst having lunch, but these are only happening as I go to cross one leg over the other. PLEASe be a good sign.

I have had so many good signs on negative cycles. You just never know lol

x x x

Ooh, so I could still get my BFP :) thanks for the advice Lara - FX you get your BFP too xxx

I know that you can get the most positive symptoms and still get a bfn (even now my chest is sore again and am right back on track for af)!! But whatever happens your thread has kept me positive this week - so thank you!! It sounds like you have been through so much to get this bfp, so am keeping everything crossed for you.
xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

This month my hunch is more of a "feeling" than anything else. But we shall see. Not long to wait now x

Hey hun,

I just wanted to weigh in here and let u know that a woman's intuition is not to be under-estimated!
When I was TTC, I was hopeful every month (we TTC over 5 months, but only 3 months were actively trying)
But in my November tww, I just had a 'feeling' that we'd done it. I couldn't explain it, I was just strangely optimistic and had a feeling I was pregnant.
AF was due 1st Dec, I tested 2 days before - bfn.
Tested again with FMU on 1st Dec - bfn! So I got back into bed in a huff, but thought to myself 'if I go look at that test again, I bet its positive' - and it was!!

So I had been right all along! I couldn't quite explain how I knew during my tww - I just did!

So I have my fx tightly for u that ur hunch is as spot on as mine was! :) good luck xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know that you can get the most positive symptoms and still get a bfn (even now my chest is sore again and am right back on track for af)!! But whatever happens your thread has kept me positive this week - so thank you!! It sounds like you have been through so much to get this bfp, so am keeping everything crossed for you.
xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

That's a really sweet message. And I'm glad you've stayed positive. I think the thing for us to remember is that it will happen. It isn't dependent on this particular cycle. I have been so down with all of this but finally I can kind of believe that I will get there even if it's not, like today!

We will all be fine in the end and have our bubbas!

Last night was horrendous for peeing. Not so much this morning but from 10 until 12pm. 5 times when I was trying to sleep.

11 dpo today and I am not testing! Still adamant to wait, if it's negative at the weekend then I know that's it. No guessing and getting in a "confused" state.

Sore boobs massive to turn over this morning

That's all I have to report

Hugs / Any news all????
X

This month my hunch is more of a "feeling" than anything else. But we shall see. Not long to wait now x

Hey hun,

I just wanted to weigh in here and let u know that a woman's intuition is not to be under-estimated!
When I was TTC, I was hopeful every month (we TTC over 5 months, but only 3 months were actively trying)
But in my November tww, I just had a 'feeling' that we'd done it. I couldn't explain it, I was just strangely optimistic and had a feeling I was pregnant.
AF was due 1st Dec, I tested 2 days before - bfn.
Tested again with FMU on 1st Dec - bfn! So I got back into bed in a huff, but thought to myself 'if I go look at that test again, I bet its positive' - and it was!!

So I had been right all along! I couldn't quite explain how I knew during my tww - I just did!

So I have my fx tightly for u that ur hunch is as spot on as mine was! :) good luck xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ah hey Hun- you are nearly there now!

That's a cool story. I particularly like the negative then pos stories!

It's strange isn't it. Women can have such good intuition. But I think only when they are in a sane place. Does that make sense? I.e when I get all stressed and second guessing myself i can't really hear my instinct at all. Used to be the same with judging men too!

Just jumping in the shower. Gonna struggle with the jet with these boobs.

If this turns out negative then clomid has worked wonders to improve my bust size!!
X x

So, ignoring ticker, I am now on day 30 of 31 day cycle, ovulated 2 days earlier than I usually do but not sure if that will alter when af arrives. So 14dpo no af, still some af symptoms, sore chest - but not like af normally is, it all feels different this month so am staying positive. will test sat unless af arrives. I know she might get me tomorrow as am usually bang on 31 days, but this is the most positive I've felt. So Fx for everyone (including me!!).
Will let you know on Saturday xx

Still waiting until tomorrow to poas. No af, no af symptoms!! So still thinking positively. Any news Lara?

Woke up at 6 did cheapie tesco test - bfn. Went to sleep for few more hours. Woke up ans decided.i didn't believe it. Been convinced since weds.an have no af symptoms at all. Did a digi 1-2 weeks. In shock!

Here's to thinking positive
uploadfromtaptalk1339833878025.jpg

Woke up at 6 did cheapie tesco test - bfn. Went to sleep for few more hours. Woke up ans decided.i didn't believe it. Been convinced since weds.an have no af symptoms at all. Did a digi 1-2 weeks. In shock!

View attachment 20874

Congratulations hunny. If I can share a little advice.....it took me 10 years to get pregnant with my baby and even then I had that "omg what have I done?" moment. Don't be afraid to get overwhelmed by hormones and emotions and always trust your instincts xxxxxxxx

Congratulations crazycatlady!

And good luck to every 1 else. I don't really know how I feel, I'm neutral now I think. Just kinda resigned myself to the fact that it will happen when it happens. Haven't been symptom spotting, but (tmi sorry) after going to the toilet yesterday I Did notice some cm that had a brown tint to it. Any normal person would have missed it it was so small but I have a habit of checking even when I'm not past ov! Not actually sure how far past ov I am, I'm on my phone and ticker doesn't show....8 I think?

Just realised how poor the spelling was on my biggest announcement ever! Stupid phone. I am in shock but I knew, I really knew, which is why I tested again.

:dance::dance:

View attachment 20874

Woohoo, congratulations again - I've known for just over 24hrs now and I'm still in shock lol. Looking forward to chatting to you in Tri 1 :dance: xxxxx

Congratulations lovely girls!

I am so happy for you two!

Sadly I had a good old sob on my pillow this afternoon as I tested and got nothing but a single line. Tough pill to swallow this month as I've never has boobs this big in my life but I guess my high progesterone was indeed just hyper stimulation.

So wanted to give my man a perfect fathers day pressie but it's not to be. Will be waiting for AF now.

I know one day it will be my turn and I will finally be able to have my baby but just for now it's that real sad sad feeling for me :eek:( x x

Sadly I had a good old sob on my pillow this afternoon as I tested and got nothing but a single line. Tough pill to swallow this month as I've never has boobs this big in my life but I guess my high progesterone was indeed just hyper stimulation.

So wanted to give my man a perfect fathers day pressie but it's not to be. Will be waiting for AF now.

I know one day it will be my turn and I will finally be able to have my baby but just for now it's that real sad sad feeling for me :eek:( x x

Am so sorry Lara - you started this amazingly positive thread and I so wanted you to get your bfp (almost more than I wanted mine). Keep postitive and I know it will happen for you - enjoy the boobs too!!

:hugs:

Boobs are so sore. And cos of my long luteal phase ive got a good 3 more days to wait until AF.

Flat.com

Hugs. X

Hi Lara - I'm so sorry you haven't got your BFP yet, but remember you're not out until the witch arrives (as several people told me). I got 2 negative results for two days before I got my BFP on the 3rd day of testing. So you may still be in with a chance :)
I did write a longer reply to you but my bloody iPad just crashed and I lost it all :wall2:

I'm keeping my FX you get your BFP very soon - I know how heartbreaking it is to get a negative result but don't give up, your time will come. Sending you lots of hugs and baby dust :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back