Light brown/pink discharge

tish

Reaction score
Hi I am a newbie so please be gentle!

I have been trying for about 7 months now, some months we've tried alot ;) some months not enough. Anyway, I started using ovulation tests this month as I was unsure of my most fertile days. Sometimes my cycle is 27 sometimes 28 days. This month we had sex on day 13 and 14 (my most fertile according to the ovulation tests).

Anyway last night (day 23) i went to the toilet and saw some light discharge (light brownish/pink) on my tissue. I have had this all day today as well but no period (the discharge is very light in flow and colour). This is not common for me 1. to have a period so early and 2. to not come on the day after seeing such discharge. Does this sound like implantation spotting to anyone else or am I just being too hopeful?

I've moved this thread for you into the appropiate forum for you :)

I hope its a good sign for you :yay:

It could be implantation, I'd do a test in about a week. FX for you! x

I couldn't wait any longer I did a test (day 26)... well 2 tests actually!... and I am pregnant! :) :) :)

oh fab, congrats! that is lovely news?

How long did you have the spotting for??

you are giving me some hope I am cycle day 21 - period due on day 29 as pretty regular nad have had spotting for 4 days now. If it was AF it would have started properly by now. Fingers crossed but dont want to get too excited yet.

This gives me a bit more hope for myself! Congrats lovely! <3

I've got this at the moment, I'm not due on until Thursday but for a couple of days iv had the exact same discharge as u described. I've not had any cramps so I doubt it could be my period as I'm always in agony when I'm due on. It's only very light but quite thick and brown, (nice!!)
I'm not expecting to be preg but u have given me hope :) xx congrats by the way xxxx

Thanks everyone - I'm soooo over the moon! Good luck with yours - my fingers are crossed for you. Sounds promising lauralou!

itisbabytime -the discharge only lasted a couple of days .

Thanku! I didn't want to think anything of it as its only my first month off the pill. I'm due on Thursday so if by the weekend I haven't come in then il do a test. So exiting! And congrats again!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back