Very confused

Hey Marianne
Thanks for posting, well defo not expecting as it's day 2 of AF being in full swing :)
Kinda weird as beginning of November had my period but was 2 days early & not much there at all & this one arrived yesterday so was 2 days early again...... So from Dec to July was on 28 day cycles then Aug was 29 day cycle then Sept to beginning of Nov was 27 day cycle then up until yesterday was 26 day cycle so on my period tracker I average out at 27 day cycles
Good to know as stopped the pill & was worried nothing would happen but am glad things getting back to normal so soon & all being well, my next testing day is Christmas day :) so my fx for a Christmas BFP
xxxx

Ahhhh thanks maybe
In a way am glad she arrived though as I know things getting back to normal after coming off the pill & have heard that some women are more fertile when they come off it, fx that's me :)
xxx

Oh Kezza! I had no idea, so sorry you got caught by AF. Good news about your cycles though, wish mine were that short! :p x x

All the best for Christmas Day testing! x

Well AF very very odd, I know is tmi for this time of morning but it's just thick pink/brown stuff there & what looks like jelly stuff.......strange!!!
xxx

Considering AF usually appears on a Thursday morning & was very early Tis being very weird cos it's now on it's way out
WTF.......

Now I'm utterly confused......
I used a couple of my opks on the 11 & 12 of this month & as had a faint line thought on the way to ovulate & then didnt use anymore so when i had my tummy pains on 15 I thought & assumed i had ovulated so thought yesterday was out as thought was AF but now AF has completely disappeared so I've had it for 1 day & it was just thick pinky/brown stuff so with this in mind I did use 2 opk's last week & had the dark dark line.......
So did I ovulate later then I thought or is my body just being silly?
Any advice would be great
xxx

Sorry for the bundle of posts but panic over
Stupid witch just playing games with me, AF all ok & still there so defo on for Christmas day testing
Woop Woop
xxx

Aw Kezzamunster sorry she was confusing grrr. Got all excited for you. Like you said tho its good to know your cycle lengths - yay short ones!! - and I've everything crossed for u it's Xmas bfp xxxx

Awwww thanks hun
My mum didn't have AF for a whole year when she stopped the pill so I was petrified mine was going to be the same & can't explain how happy I am that considering I've only recently stopped the pill my AF has come
On the same hand though, feel awful having a rant about it when some of you have extremely long cycles & they are unexplainable
Just wish I had a magic wand to make all better for you
xxx

On the same hand though, feel awful having a rant about it when some of you have extremely long cycles & they are unexplainable
Just wish I had a magic wand to make all better for you
xxx

Aww no you mustn't feel like that!! We're all different and have differing quirks with our cycles and your rants are as valid as my rants as anyones rants. Know what I mean? Xxxxx

Yep that's very true
I just hope that Santa starts to bring sooooo many of you lovely ladies everything you want in December
xxxx

Morning all you lovely ladies
Hope everyone is all ok today :)
Well it looks the witch is starting to retreat now YAY WOO HOO YAY so hopefully by tonight, tomorrow at the latest can start to BD :)
I know it will be too early for ovulation but the practice Defo won't hurt & OH hasn't got any probs with me jumping him the whole time :p
I've got a good feeling for December & those much deserved BFPs will start to appear
My fx & sticky baby dust to all
xxxxxx

Good news........you know im a travel agent, well the witch booked a holiday to Barbados for the whole month of December and 3 weeks into January!!! So unless she's got a super charged broomstick, she should not visit ANY of us.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back