symptoms - early pregnancy?

wannababy

Reaction score
I have lots of symptoms but I'm not sure whether it is just symptoms from stopping the pill.
I stopped taking the pill on 27th oct in the middle of the pack to ttc. I had a withdrawal bleed on 31st oct which lasted about 5 - 6 days. On 12 nov I woke in the morning with cramping and had a metallic taste in my mouth all day and then all day on 13th. Since 12th i have had cramping and then randomly since then I have had back ache, slight dizziness, headaches, sensitive nipples, twinges on my left side (feels like the ovary area) and I am bloated most days. Today I have mostly had twinges in my left side. I did a test which was way to early and of course it was negative (don't know what I was thinking lol) any advise or info would be much appreciated. I think I am next due a bleed on 27th nov but obviously I can't be sure because I was on the pill before. I was only on the pill for 5 months and I was hoping it would not mess my cycle up too much! Any ideas when I should test again? Thanks in anticipation!

Could be either honey. I'd wait until a few days before your next bleed is due and test again. If it's negative it's probably coming off the pill messing with your hormones. Will be too soon to test yet though hun.

thanks i think i will wait until sunday which will be the 28th cd (unless the witch arrives beforehand or I get too inpatient to wait that long). is anyone else in the same boat as me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back