V

Awwww hun, once again congrats at your home birth and your lovely little girl - I LOVE the name!!!

I will hold out from the pics and see the real deal at the meet!!

:hug:

Awww congrats and well done :D

I have pm'd you 8) (as i'm nosey and love lookin at pic's :oops: )
I love Ella's name... its soo pretty :hug:

What a beautiful story, you're a goddess!

I cried at your telling of that precious first day as a family, it really sounded idyllic. :cry: :D

Many congratulations........ fantastic birth story .......

Welcome Ella Summer :dance: :dance: :dance:

aww what a great birth story. Congratulations and well done!! :hug:

Brilliant story! Congratulations and well done!

Welcome little Ella :wave: :hug:

Awwww great story and congratulations again with ur daughter Ella im gonna pm you also for some pic's

lots of love puppylove :hug:

Awww V - what an amazing birth story :hug:
I am so happy for you that you got the home birth, and great experience that you longed for, I hope you & your OH continue to enjoy your little superstar. She is a real beauty hun, well done on both Ella, and the breasfeeding, you sound like you really are having a great time with motherhood :hug:
Take care, Em x :hug: x

Awww congratulations!! Excellent birth story. Well done you :clap:

My god that is a story and half.

It just took me 20 mins to read :shock:

But a lovely story, Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

:hug: :hug: :cheer: :dance:

My god valentine you are amazing woman and so brave and well done to you, your oh sounds like he was a great support!

Congrats on ella, having a daughter myself now i know how wonderfdul it is and what its like to just sit there and look at her so i have joined your club!

:cheer: :hug:

Wow what a story I am so pleased you had the birth you wanted good for you. :D I have said in my birth plan that I want to touch the baby's head when it's crowning - everyone in my ante-natal group thought this was a bit strange but you've spured me on to make sure I can.

A massive CONGRATULATIONS and welcome baby Ella :cheer: :dance:

So, so happy for you three V :cheer: What a wonderfully inspiring birth story, what a magical experience you had, what a wonderful way to bring baby Ella into the world, well done Mummy!! :cheer: :D :cheer:
Loved reading your story, it's an awesome read, and I think it will reassure other Mummys wishing to birth at home, so happy your journey to birth ended in such a positive way, and most importantly, Ella is gorgeous!! :D

Wishing you lots of smiles and good health for the future
Thankyou for sharing your intimate story, I'm sure Ella will find it quite an amazing read one day too :hug: :hug: :hug:

forV.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back