update-not good news

Morganuk

Reaction score
Sack measured 10 weeks :shock: and no baby there so they are pretty sure it is a Blighted Ovum.
Im feeling vey down so am going to take a break from here for now.
I have to go back in 2 weeks just to be sure but it does not look good at all.
I had periods but they say this can happen :think:
Im not in a good place right now but just want to thank all you lovely ladies for your kinds words and wish you all the best.

Due to feeling unwell like the last time I had a sac but no baby they are doing tests today.
Im really hoping all will be ok xxxxx

Why are they doing blood tests, is it to check the hcg level to see it its normal, and will they see anything this early with a internal scan?

Good luck Morgan, I hope all goes well for you today :hug:

They'll probably take bloods to check all is well with your red blood count, glucose, liver function etc...I'm sure it's just routine and I wouldn't worry about them.

Thanks ladies, will let you all know when aia return as off soon.

Good luck ,i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetie

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck hun.

hope all is well hun- statistically u should be fine as there are quite a few of us who have been unfortunate lately :hug:

when i went to hosp i was 5 weeks and they said too early to scan they cant usually see anything until your hCG level is around 2000.

mine was 961, which was fine for dates, but they declined (636 2 days later, 187 a week after that) which is how i was diagnosed with m/c.

i know how worrying it is, but i'm hoping for you its relieving news and i'm rooting on those statistics if i'm the one in five then four of you must be ok surely! :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck :pray:

Let us know how it went sweetie, hope everything is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back