update-not good news

Sorry hon, hope you are coping ok xx

So sorry to hear your update, my thoughts are with you :hug: :hug:

so sorry to hear this

Hope you are ok

Good luck hun.

What I can say is that I'm just over 6 weeks gone and have had 2 scans. First scan at 4 weeks 5 days showed a sac measuring 3.7mm but too early to tell anything else. Had my second scan yesterday at 6 weeks 2 days. The ultrasound wasn't at all clear but they did a second internal and they saw the sac was a lot bigger and a 3.1mm bubba. At 10 weeks they are able to see what is there but to what degree I am unsure but they could see a heart beat and the food supply. I know you maybe didn't need to know all that but it's there to give you an idea of what to expect.

Hope all goes well for you and I have my fingers crossed for you.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Thank you ladies, your so lovely and I really do wish you all the best.
Some things are just not meant to be I guess :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh sweetie ive only just seen this im sorry

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i lost my penguin at 10 and half weeks :( im so sorry this has happend
as i said in adults im always here for you have my number if you ever need a shoulder to cry on :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you ladies, your hugs and words are confating. :hug:

oh sweetie i am so so sorry :( i'm shocked at how many of us are losing our babies lately :cry:

i REALLY thought that after me and several others so recently, statistics would prove everyone else safe. i am so shocked. i'm gutted for u hun and i know how u must feel, i was in your shoes only VERY recently. please PM or text me if u need to chat. HUGEEE hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry to hear your news. Take it easy hun. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back