Scan 2moro after 2 week wait

well, I had a call from the nurse in the EPU this morning and the surgeon has agreed to do the surgery rather than me waiting around for another scan. They asked me if I could go in tomorrow for it but that is a bit short notice for me and work and I don't really want to have it done on new years eve :(

So I'm having it done on Tuesday. Got to go in tomorrow to fill in some documents and have some bloods done and then by Tuesday afternoon, it'll all be over.

As bad as it sounds I just want to put all of this behind me now.

Thanks all your ladies for your support over the last few weeks and I wish you all a happy, healthy pregnancy and I hope I can join this part of the forum again soon.

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey just massive hugs for you. I'm so sorry that this happened to you but glad it'll be sorted sooner now so you can grieve and start to heal. Lots of love xxx

Awww I'm sorry to hear that hon but at least now you have the horrible waiting game out of the way. Good luck for your surgery, it's really not too bad I promise - you'll be asleep so won't feel a thing and all being well will be in and out the same day. Big hugs and wishing you lots of Babydust for when you decide to start trying again in the new year x x x

Hey I am so sorry chick, thinking of you xx

Thinking of you hun and just wanted to send you big :hugs: xxxxx

Sooo sorry honey, what a time you have had. Hope all went well with surgery today. Sending you the biggest hug x

so so sorry - hope everything goes ok - and positive thoughts for the future
xxxxx

So sorry to hear that, hope everything went ok yesterday. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back