Anyone 6 weeks on Friday

Chloe91

Reaction score
Hi I'm 6 weeks exactly tomorrow, had a early scan on Tuesday when I would have been 5wks+3days they did both external and internal scans external could t see anything internal could only see the sac nothing more nothing less so had bloods done they came back at hcg level 1952, got to have more bloods today to see if it's doubled or not, not quite sure I'd there going to scan me as well xxx hope everyone is well and all congratulations xxx

Hope it went ok today x

My bloods came back at 4550 and got a scan on Thursday at 11.30 to see anything... By then I'll be 6wks+6days xxx

my iphone is being really slow dont know if message as been sent through, my results came back at 4550 got a scan on 10/05 to see if they can see anything else and that will be day before im 7wks... hi doob... sorry i hope you dont mind me asking but when was your lmp.. mine was 23/03 and im ment to be 6 weeks tomorrow ive done the ladies head in on this site with my worrying and repeating... but i slept with 2 dif people in a time difference of around 11 days, and im in a state of whos baby im pregnant with :-( xxx not the best thing i want to be going through when im 21 on the 15th xxx

I had a scan at 6 wks 3 days with my son and all they could see was a sac too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back