Two Week Wait

gemmap27

Reaction score
HI
I think i might just be trying to convince myself i am going to have a BFP this time.
I think I ovulated between 1st and 3rd Sept, Since then, I have developed very sore boobs - too early for a/f, cramping in tummy, and I feel sickly and really tired.... Could i be PG? Is it too early for symptoms?... Is it my A/F Unusally early?
This two week wait is doing my head in....

he he me too, im driving myself mad! :wall:

i think people on here have had symptoms as early as a week after ov so could be, when are you due af?

yeah, know how you feel gemma! :wall: hard to concentrate on anything else isn't it? And it gets worse and worse as you get to your af due date...every twinge/headache/thing you fancy for tea means you're pg/not pg

pffft we should have therapy :think:

ill have gone mad before too long so therapy will be the only way forward :rotfl:

I have PCOS so it is hard for me to work out when I am ovulating and when I am due for A/F.
I am pretty sure that I ovulated over the weekend and that would mean my A/F should be around 16th.

I know people find it hard to believe but I experienced symptons like nausea and diziness from the day after ovulation! By 4DPO I had the sorest boobs ever and I also started to get blue veins all over my body. I also looked in the mirror and just knew I was pregnant! I looked on the internet and there are many other women that have had very early symptons too!

Mountains of luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back