Tummy is now so big i cant see.........

I can't see mine either :eek:

And i can't bend myself into the right position to tidy any of it up I had a go the other day but I think I butchered it :oops:

Might have to get OH to do it for me now.

lol, my OH would run a mile if i asked him to do that, lol. I had to just stand in front of the mirror in the end. God knows how i managed to do it when i was preggers with beth......I was determind not to let anyone see my downstairs while i was giving birth unless it was all nice and neat, lol, but then i did put make up on to go the hospital to have her , :rotfl: , In all my pics holding her afterwards ive got mascara running down my face, i look like alice cooper x

I asked my Oh about this the other day and he said 'why don't you leave it'??

O i'm sure the midwives would have a right laugh come April when my 'area' has been left unattended for 3 1/2 months :puke: :puke:

I might have to go get it professionally tidied up.

yep, i had that the other day too and it came as a bit of a shock. i was lay in the bath trying to stretch my neck to have a look and i couldnt, it was most disappointing

id be really shy getting it done professionally i think :oops:

BeckyJ said:
id be really shy getting it done professionally i think :oops:

I don't mind about that - i'm more bothered that Midwives and Doctors will be having a good look round there soon I want it to look neat and tidy.

I could probably see mine if I got into some kind of strange angle lol.

I normally have a full wax every month anyway, but the last time I went (I was 15 weeks) she said I wouldn't be able to have a full wax again until after baby turns up, so it will just be a tidy up for me.

I also have a small piece of jewellery that I should take out before the Doctor or Midwife sees my ladybits... how the heck am I ging to get that out?! :rotfl:

i havent been able to see mine in weeks and weeks
luckily i can still sort it out easily by feeling my way round :)
manda xx

Emma58 said:
I asked my Oh about this the other day and he said 'why don't you leave it'??

Blokes just dont get it do they? I dont want an unruley jungle for all to see! I want to be tidy down there, and legs shaved, lol. You leave your dignity at the door giving birth, but im at least gonna make the effort, lol :rotfl:

I tried to tidy up my lady garden the other day but had to give up cos I can't see it either. Tried using a mirror but couldn't see well enough, don't want to cut anything off down there! Will have to get OH to help next time :D

I remember being in labour with James and refusing to go to hosptital until I had shaved my legs inbetween contractions :lol:

:shock: :shock:

i hope my belly doesnt get that big!!!!

*shudders* :lol:

I havent seen mine for weeks either! :lol:

I can quite easily feel what Im doing though, Im handy with a razor!

x

Tillytots said:

x

Wait till you're HOOOOOOOOGE!!! then the belly gets in your arms way while shaving... you don't feel so confident with a sharp implement and your tender important spots then... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DH had to do mine last week just in case I popped.. but it was no easy feat with a bump even for him...

Squiglet said:
Tillytots said:

x

Wait till you're HOOOOOOOOGE!!! then the belly gets in your arms way while shaving... you don't feel so confident with a sharp implement and your tender important spots then... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DH had to do mine last week just in case I popped.. but it was no easy feat with a bump even for him...

thanks for that hun :rotfl: :rotfl:

Il find a way! It took me 3 attempts to get out the bath last night.....thats starting to worry me :?

We don't have a bath only a shower and i'm beginning to run out of room to manouvre myself. I can see me falling out of it shortly :rotfl:

Emma58 said:
We don't have a bath only a shower and i'm beginning to run out of room to manouvre myself. I can see me falling out of it shortly :rotfl:

Il swap you! I NEED a shower....

Wtf am I gonna do when I absolutely cant get out the bath?! :shock:

Yeah I'd swap I haven't been in a bath for over a year!!!!

I like showers but every now and then a nice hot soak in the bath would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back