Dear Sebastian.......

MrsR

Reaction score
Mummy is busy growing a big home in her tummy especially for you. Soon you will be so big you'll barely be able to turn around so please please please take advantage of all that space now and have a swim around! You see, I know you're probably very comfortable right at the bottom of mummys tummy but it causes the weirdest sensation of pressure and, though I usually love your kicks, using mummys bladder as a football is just not nice. Mummy really feels like you're going to fall out when you're so low! So please darling, have a swim!
Love you lots
Mummy

Awww what a lovely thing to say!!

I tell baby while rubbing my tummy if he doesnt stop karate kicking mummy, i am going to get him back when he's older by showing his naked baby photos to his girlfriends!!

Lmao nicci love-think I might try that one next!!!! x x he he x x

Noa i would apprichiate if you kicked liked you used to do and not in that weird way that feels like you are pulling the inside of my bellybutton. I do not like it.
and if you dont mind, could you start your way our when im 37weeks gone? THANKS :D

Noa i would apprichiate if you kicked liked you used to do and not in that weird way that feels like you are pulling the inside of my bellybutton. I do not like it.
and if you dont mind, could you start your way our when im 37weeks gone? THANKS :D

:rofl: xxxx

Hehe, I'm gonna write one to my LO and keep it in my pregnancy diary for them to read when they are older! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back