Tummy is now so big i cant see.........

Tillytots said:
Emma58 said:
We don't have a bath only a shower and i'm beginning to run out of room to manouvre myself. I can see me falling out of it shortly :rotfl:

Il swap you! I NEED a shower....

Wtf am I gonna do when I absolutely cant get out the bath?! :shock:

I think you'd better start taking your mobile into the bathroom with you incase you get stuck!
I only have a bath about once a month (shower everyday though) cos I like my baths really hot and we're not allowed hot baths anymore

That website was designed for Pregnancy me thinks! Look down the left...

Walking aids
Incontinence
Assistive Toileting
Comfort chairs
Rise and recline chairs! They push you out of them! I WANT one :rotfl:

MM I will take my phone with me....just have to choose my phone a friend carefully.... :rotfl:

LOL check out foot comfort on there - I will be getting myself a new pair of comfy shoes :rotfl: :rotfl:
There is loads on there i could make good use of!

andreaaa said:
I normally have a full wax every month anyway, but the last time I went (I was 15 weeks) she said I wouldn't be able to have a full wax again until after baby turns up, so it will just be a tidy up for me.

That's strange, I have e monthly wax and although it is more painful now my lady says i can be waxed right up to the birth!!

Gosh, who needs baby showers when you can have a lady garden party instead... :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this thread is making me laugh sooooo much I now need some of those fab knickers MM wants :rotfl: :rotfl:

Emma they certainly are bad boys!! :rotfl: :rotfl: cor my tummy hurts from laughing so much! £50! though! Havent they got a sale?!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Im going to wash up before I really do wet myself...Il be back soon :rotfl:

x

I'm not quite at the stage where i need the knickers.....Yet
I'm sure i will be needing them soon though.

This thread has kept me amused while OH and DS are upstairs building a Scalextric set.

when i was pregnant first time round I had to get hubby to shave mybits and after the first couple of attempts he got quite good talk about dignity and loss :rotfl: as ive already lost sight of my bits i might haveto get him involved again not that he particlarly minds :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha, i never trust myself with a razor at the best of times, so i'll use the Veet i think. Its stinky, but im not gonna lop off any lady parts if i slip :D

Tick-Tock said:
andreaaa said:
I normally have a full wax every month anyway, but the last time I went (I was 15 weeks) she said I wouldn't be able to have a full wax again until after baby turns up, so it will just be a tidy up for me.

That's strange, I have e monthly wax and although it is more painful now my lady says i can be waxed right up to the birth!!

Ticktock, do you have a bikini wax or a full wax (like a brazilian but without the landing strip :rotfl: ). She said I can have a bikini but no more :think:

I think I'll go for a bikini wax and use veet for the rest

can you use veet down there? I have some of the in the shower stuff in the cupboard but was worried it might burn!

Also, does anyone else find veet leaves them feeling stubbly, or am I just a gorilla? :lol:

MM I haven't tried the Veet yet. I heard it can work ok there without burning but maybe it will :think: I'm going to have do something as I refuse to grow a jungle :rotfl:

Has anyone used veet for their lady garden?

Who is going to volunteer? :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back