Upset tummy - worried

bizzygirl101

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry if TMI, I have just had quite an upset tummy and now I am worried! I cant think that I have eaten anything bad, but what if is was that toxi-something? Does that just harm your baby or cause m/c? how will I know?? I kind of feel ok now, but I can over all hot and clammy which is bad :oops:

I was poorly the other day, I was being sick and felt absolutely awful. I knew it wasnt anything Id eaten cos OH and my son had eaten the same as me and they were fine. I still managed to convince myself it was salmonella or some other terrible thing though :oops:

Theres alot of bugs going round at the minute, usually they only last a day or two. Maybe see your doctor if you feel too bad or worried.

Get well soon :hug:

there are a lot of tummy bugs around at the moment, it has been through our house twice in the last few weeks !

I've been throwing up like mad and pooing :oops: sorry tmi!

My m/w said all will be ok with baby, it's me that gets the bad effects.

If you're unsure though go see your doc.

I have to see mine tomorrow just to make sure the infection has dissapeared :hug:

Ok thanks, not just me then. I will see how I go for the rest of the day.
Its just a horrible feeling thinking the baby could have been harmed and I wouldnt know about it for ages, speciall after having my scan last week and seeing the baby move around and look so much like a little person! (you know what I mean!) Havnt felt sick tho, so maybe I;m not that bad

Have finished taking pregnacare as 14 weeks now and it was making me a bit constipated, maybe I;m just getting back to normal! :shock:

Thanks for the support ladies, thats why I love this forum! If you know other people have been thro the same and know the outcome it helps with the old peace of mind :hug:

I had it too, felt like death for 24 hours. and I had quite a high temp too.

My friends mum (a GP) said there was no danger to the baby so long as I tried to keep my fluid intake up.

So try and drink, even if you end up throwing up again.

If it gets worse or you cant keep anything down for more than 24 hours I would call the Dr out.

don't worry hun your fine.. but if you are worried get it checked out... i had a bit of the flu but it passed really quick :hug: just put your feet up and watch daytime TV :lol: with a cup of tea and biscuits :hug:

:hug:
no more adivce as everyone as already given it just hope you feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back