Tummy is now so big i cant see.........

sazzylou said:
Tillytots said:
So...shave with that, then use Nivea Sensitive Aftershave Balm ( For Men ) all over your freshly shaven haven and ta-da NO ITCH! I use talc the day after and everyday when its growing back...that stops the itch too :)

I'll have to give this a whirl....I just think my 'down there' is a bit sensitive and ive never been able to shave it without getting the itch and then going all rashy :( Not the best look really, haha. Veet is just so mucky and smelly to use. Shaving is much easier.

hope it works for you hun. I have really sensitive skin too so shaving can be a nightmare - even on my legs and as for the lady garden - until I discovered the above combination it used to resemble a plucked chicken after shaving :rotfl: so atttractive :rotfl:

andreaaa said:
Tick-Tock said:
andreaaa said:
I normally have a full wax every month anyway, but the last time I went (I was 15 weeks) she said I wouldn't be able to have a full wax again until after baby turns up, so it will just be a tidy up for me.

That's strange, I have e monthly wax and although it is more painful now my lady says i can be waxed right up to the birth!!

Ticktock, do you have a bikini wax or a full wax (like a brazilian but without the landing strip :rotfl: ). She said I can have a bikini but no more :think:

I think I'll go for a bikini wax and use veet for the rest

I have a brazilian so more than just a normal bikini wax..... I can't see why they can't do it...... shame you don't live nearer, I'd give you the name of my salon.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back