Moving tummy!

Laur_250

Reaction score
The kicks have been getting alot stronger this last couple weeks and when I lie back and watch my tummy I can now see it jump where the baby is kicking, its soooo cool!!!

My OH thought I was mad as I would be sat with my top pulled up staring at it waiting!! I thought he didnt beleive me as although he feels them he never managed to see it, so earlier when he was really going for it (baby not OH!!) and OH was out I video'd it on my phone from the angle I see it (above!) and when he came back I played it to him and now he can see it too! Yay Im not crazy anymore!

Its so cool I was just laughing everytime the baby was kicking me today watching it as its so amazing! Yesterday I poked my tummy where I'd felt him and he kicked back!! Sorry to go on but its soooo exciting its the closest we can get to actually 'seeing' him before he comes!! :cheer: xx

Aww that's so cool!! :cheer:

And sooo wierd, I videoed mine last night because I hadn't felt her move a lot recently and needed reassurance, but sure enough the little lady jiggled around (not so much kicking, you can just see her turning and my belly shifting around).

It would be so great if we could start a thread on videoing bumps... I don't know how to upload mine otherwise I would... Do you know how to upload videos?

xx

I know sometimes he moves his whole body and you can see the whole thing shake! My belly buttons actually not in the centre anymore its too far to the right as he's on the left side of my tummy so there's a bump there! Its weird but sooo great isnt it! Not sue about uploading videos Ive seen people do it though so someone must know??xx

I'm going to try and figure it out :think: I won't give up easily lol! xx

dannii87 said:
It would be so great if we could start a thread on videoing bumps... I don't know how to upload mine otherwise I would... Do you know how to upload videos?

xx

Upload (making sure you shrink the file size, if too big, before you upload it there so it will fit) to somewhere like YouTube and then paste the link back here. You can't embed those kinds of clips to play in a forum post. Always link back. Or if you have hosting you could always upload it to there and then put a link here and people can play it direct.

Hope that explains itself :lol:

Sherlock said:
dannii87 said:

xx

Upload (making sure you shrink the file size, if too big, before you upload it there so it will fit) to somewhere like YouTube and then paste the link back here. You can't embed those kinds of clips to play in a forum post. Always link back. Or if you have hosting you could always upload it to there and then put a link here and people can play it direct.

Hope that explains itself :lol:

Thanks Sherlock I'll give it a go! But not that confident as im not very technical!xx

EDIT- Video link put in Dannii's new thread.xx

You made it a private clip so unless you friend someone with an account there they can't watch it.

You could make it public for a short while so people here can view it then set it to private again.

Trying to think of other ways round this if you want it to remain private.

Sherlock said:
You made it a private clip so unless you friend someone with an account there they can't watch it.

You could make it public for a short while so people here can view it then set it to private again.

Trying to think of other ways round this if you want it to remain private.

Ive set it to public now and its also in Dannii's new thread!!xx

laura23yrs said:
Oh! No Im a bit scared to make it so the whole world can see it!!xx

Loads of people put their wiggly tummy clips on there. People can't see your face :lol: And you can always delete it in a few days once people have seen it.

Up to you :)

Sherlock said:
laura23yrs said:
Oh! No Im a bit scared to make it so the whole world can see it!!xx
:hug:
Loads of people put their wiggly tummy clips on there. People can't see your face :lol: And you can always delete it in a few days once people have seen it.

Up to you :)

Thanks sherlock Ive set it to public now and I will just change it back once threads over! Ive posted it in danniis new thread too. :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back