• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying not to get too caught up this month!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Heya girls, the :witch: has flown so I am now entering my 4th month TTC. Although this month we have decided we are not going to focus on TTC because we are going away on our holidays. :)

I'm going to find it really difficult to not be thinking about when I should be ov'ing!!

xx

I was reading this morning that some couples get pregnant when they go away on holiday because it gives them a chance to relax from the stress of ttc. Hopefully this will be your lucky month. :)

Enjoy your holiday flopsy, my DH is doing a very stressful course at the moment (bomb disposal) and has his exam phase over next couple of weeks (also when I am ovulating which is annoying timing) and if he passes we will be off skiing - cant wait for a holiday, if my cycle is long again like last month then maybe we can make a holiday baby too!! :)

That would be nice! :) I've worked out that :witch: is due at the end of my hols so I must be due to ovulate at the beginning.

I have an appointment with my dr later this week to ask why we aren't conceiving. I know he'll probably tell me to come back after 12 months though.
My OH is wanting to go and get checked himself too.

xx

my DH is doing a very stressful course at the moment (bomb disposal) and has his exam phase over next couple of weeks if he passes we will be off skiing - cant wait for a holiday

Best of luck to your husband! It sounds very stressfull, I hope he passes and you get your skiing trip! :)

xx

Thanks, hope the doctors goes well but you are probably right-he will probably tell you its too early to worry about it yet. Good luck :)

It would be soo much easier if we didn't stress about ttc! lol.

Good luck with the holiday babies!

Helen

have a great holiday, let hope you make a holiday baby xx where you off 2? xx

Fingers crossed you make holiday baby! Enjoy!!!

Good luck making babies and enjoy your holidays :)

I'm not going for 2 weeks yet!! Off to the mediterranean

xx

That would be nice! :) I've worked out that :witch: is due at the end of my hols so I must be due to ovulate at the beginning.

I have an appointment with my dr later this week to ask why we aren't conceiving. I know he'll probably tell me to come back after 12 months though.
My OH is wanting to go and get checked himself too.

xx

hope you get the answers that you need hun.
i said i wasn't going to focus on TTC last month, i was still symptom spotting like crazy :lol:
Ive read loads of TTC success stories where they conceive when they least expect it FX for you hun xx

Hey flopsy, I'm trying not to get too caught up with ttc this month too.
First step - i removed my 'cycle' ticker! :) Every time I saw it, I found myself counting days and starting to obsess about the 2ww all over again, even though we're not even there yet lol!

I had my first docs appt this week so let me know if you want any info in advance cos I know I was a bit terrified! I'll post details i the long term ttc section.

Fingers crossed for you this month! Xx

Speaking of going to the doctors...my OH admitted to me the other night that when he went to the doctors about his knee a couple of weeks ago he asked the doctor if he could be tested to make sure he had any swimmers! I didnt know he was doing this, but showed me he is actually really wanting a baby. Anyway, the Dr said they wont do any tests before 12 months TTC for either of us. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back