skip ttc for a month?

vid_81

Reaction score
Heya girls!

Need some advice... OH just got to know that he will have to be out of town from either Dec 6-17 or Dec 13-24 (we have to pick one of the two options). I have holidays starting from Dec 17. So, ideally I would have wanted him to be back by 17 - so that I am not home alone for a week. But, as fate would have it, I think I will be ovulating around Dec 9/10 :( So, is it worth postponing TTC for a month in exchange for not being alone at home for a week? Dec would just be our second month of TTC - i.e. if nothing works out in the November cycle. Or probably Dec is our month... its a bit of a dilemma :think:

Hiya know how you feel about not wanting to waste precious opportunities, take it easy tho i'm sure it will happen for you soon but maybe scheduling it so stringently will only stress you out!? - have fun, enjoy each others company when you get the chance - it will happen when the time is right :)

Personally having been stressd to the hilt this year i believe that strict planning and 'scheduling' obsessively is now not the way forward :/

best of luck xxx

Thank you, barrbiee! Thats exactly what even my OH thinks... but I guess I am just too excited to begin TTC :D I will probably not worry too much and take it easy...

xxx

You are most welcome

ladies here are most helpful if you have any questions all very worldly wise and happy to help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back