(Tmi) Keeping sperm in..

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi...Me again :p
I've tried to Google this, but wasn't much help. How to keep sperm in after i've DTD. I know i need to put pillows under my hips and I do but still seems to come out like it feels like all of it comes out and nothing stays in!
I've seen that you can use those cup things, but i've read how to put them in and I suffered with 'Vaginismus' which I had for 3-4 years, and still have problems with it now, so i know i will not be able to use those.
Is there any other way of keeping it in?

Thanks!

There is always 'the bicycle ' , step on from pillows under bum but you actually raise your legs in the air and support your back/bum with your hands and hold that position for a minute or so . Avoid standing up and if you don't already, ask the other half to pass you some clean pants to put on! I tried that a little bit in the early days of TTC , but then relaxed my approach . We had a good giggle about it at the time though !

Hey hun, Ive googled this too!! the best answer I found was this

quote :Out of the nearly 80 million sperm in one ejaculation, if even 75% of them come out with the fluid, you're still looking at 20 million swimmers going upstream

xxxx

I have been using a mooncup for the last 18 months and its made no difference as I'm yet to get a BFP, so I haven't used one this month
I have also had my legs propped up against a wall one month done a headstand after BDing another moth!! the things we do....:rofl:

xxx

Haha! Today im meant to be ov'ing (accoring to period app, opk is neg but worth ago!) I told hubby to help me do a handstand, he just said don't be silly, I said please, so we tried... but it wasn't a handstand i don't know what to call it LOL! Although a little less was there, but they may be due to trying every other day, so not sure..

We all do it but apparently they're designed to swim against gravity anyway and as said there's that many of them it doesn't matter if some leak out! Lol x

Oh hell to the NO! Id be scared it wouldnt come back out until bub was born. Looking like he has a tiny cap. No chance.

Like clover says. Mostly what leaks out is fluid. He already gives them a head start being in there already.

I just hold a baby wipe there, bum up.

xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94