does saliva kill sperm

jrswife_07

Reaction score
Hi, ladies I'm still trying to conceive and was just wondering does saliva kill sperm. I have done a lot of research and i keep getting different answers!! I was just wondering cause my hubby sometimes spits to help out if you know what i mean. I am suppose to ovulate in twos days, I have my ewcm, and we dtd...plus I put a pillow underneath of me afterwards so hopefully this is the month for us!! :)

iv heard it does kill sperm, you should try the concieve + lubricant hun its sprem friendly and helps alot xx

Hi, ladies I'm still trying to conceive and was just wondering does saliva kill sperm. I have done a lot of research and i keep getting different answers!! I was just wondering cause my hubby sometimes spits to help out if you know what i mean. I am suppose to ovulate in twos days, I have my ewcm, and we dtd...plus I put a pillow underneath of me afterwards so hopefully this is the month for us!! :)
Preesead lub or any other sperm friendly lub would be a better option as it's designed to keep sperm alive in the tubes until the egg releases.

Yeah, I think it does as it's got digestive enzymes in it to help digest food and I think they 'digest' the sperm... Annoying isn't it - no oral sex around ov... xx

Hiya, yeah i have heard it does too, preseed is meant to be good ( I haven't tried it yet but have it in the house) and also taking evening primrose oil till you ovulate is meant to help. x

yes it does thats why its very hard to catch std's via oral sex and the enzymes break down anything administered orally to prepare for digestion. like the other ladies say try a sperm friendly lubricant. xx

Thanks ladies! I have heard of preseed and have been thinking about getting it. I guess I will have to order it but only if I don't get my BFP!! Also do any of you girls legs hurt when you ovulate???

I would look into Conceive plus also hun (and others) as I have been told (not sure if true) that conceive plus is the only one that not only is sperm friendly but also helps them swim - I would think they all do so not sure?? Best to do some investigation but should imagine they are all good as long as sperm friendly. x

I've banned saliva from the bedroom as we've just started the SMEP today! Gutted ;)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back