• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tillys Overdue! update on pg 10 flippers and snorkels needed

Gosh tilly if i were you id bugger posting the pictures on here and go to OK or something :p James is well onto being the most eagerly anticipated little man. . . . ever !!!!!!
Good luck hun :cheer: :hug: :dance:

Tillytots said:
I had a bath and now Im in process of drying my hair....not easy I cant tell you :lol:

I had a shower when my waters went and never got round to drying my hair because contractions were so close together. It stayed wet for 12 hours! It was all I kept asking for in hospital, a hairdryer!!!

BRILLIANT news that your waters have gone and I cannot wait to hear that baby James has arrived :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

just got online to see how your going girl! i bet your baby boy is here by now! :dance: :dance: hope everythings going well can't wait to see pictures! :hug: :hug:

Yay! :cheer: Its about time he decided to make his long awaited appearance the little monkey!!! :) :lol: xxxx

omg how exciting!!! best of luck sarah and can't wait to see photos of jamesy!!! :cheer:

i'll guess 10lb 3oz :rotfl:

:dance: :cheer: we have all been waiting so long for this day good luck tilly cant wait for pics :) :D
xxxx

Fab news :cheer: :dance:

Good luck hun, hope everything goes smoothly for you :hug:

just thought id pop on and see if he's here yet.
Does anyone have any news???

Good luck chick, i hope he's here and your enjoying a much needed rest.

Good Luck hun, gosh 2 babies hopefully today!!

I reckon 10lb 4 oz :shock:

ahh its all happening for u now pet! good luck.. cant wait to see baby pics and find out the weight!! so exciting!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back