Thinking of my angel baby xxxx

kra0

Reaction score
My due date of my angel baby is coming up next week, 28th April and I know I won't be able to do this then as even typing about it now upsets me. Just wanted to make a little note to remember them by. I only carried them til 8 weeks but however short or long, the memory, heartache and pain at losing them will still always be there. I hope they are at peace and looking after their little brother or sister to be. You won't ever be forgotten xxxx

:hugs: xxx

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

i found when my due date passed it helped me move on sweety xxxx i hope you canb get through this now

Big hugs!!

We've all been there hun so know how hard it is!

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, I think it'll be easier when that date has passed. I think it's just knowing that I could still be carrying them right now and waiting for them to make an appearance that's the worst part xxxx

Hi Kra,

I know how you are feeling hun....the due date of my angel babs is 25th April! I will be away on a wee break with my Hubby at the time, hoping that will keep my mind off it! Big Hugs! xxxx

I'll be thinking of you too. Aww lovely hope yous have a lovely time away xxxx

Dear God,
Please hold my unborn child in your loving embrace,
Please let my child know that my love can't be erased,
Please bless me on this earth and help to ease the pain,
Please plant seeds within my baby's heart of sunshine, not of rain.
Please help the days get easier and the nights go quickly by.
Please hold my hand when I cannot do anything but cry.
Please increase my faith so I believe my baby is with You.
Please forgive me when my sadness makes me come completely unglued.
Please let my baby know that there will be a place within my heart just for them, full of grace.
Please let me hold my baby - when you call me home to Your kingdom up above.
Please let me hold my baby I never held - but always loved.
AMEN.

EDD 28/04/12 :angel2:

Please watch over your brother or sister who is growing where you once were - you won't be forgotten little one xxxx

:hugs:
Thinking of you today sweetie.xx

Thinking of you darling girly!!! xxxxx Ur angel is walking with you everyday and protecting his/her little brother or sister xxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs hon xx I know the feeling. My due date was back in Feb and I had to pretty much ignore everyone on the day. Our beans are at peace at least :)

Hope today went smoothly for you - and I hope you can now start to find it easier now that today has arrived , I know I did, sort of closure in a way. XX

"If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back