March angel babies Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

only just seen this, my due date is tomorrow :-( i dont know how i feel about it, mostly positive as its like i can finally let go after 6 months of always feeling that flutter in my stomach when i think about my baby.

I was 14 weeks when i lost my angel and have always felt like he/she is still there, maybe this is going to be good for me, the due date will be the day my child finally goes to heaven i think :-(

goodness i am quite upset writing this

:hugs: babes.xx

thanks mishi, this sounds odd but i have not stopped feeling like i have a baby in my belly all this time i think i am subconciously blocking myself from ttc as my other bubbas spirit is still there

sorry if that sounds stupid lol i am not into ghosts/ spirits ( except a cheeky vodka ) but thats how i feel, like the date the birth wass due is the date i can let it go, i always felt like it was a girl too!

wierd do i sound daft :roll:

Last edited:
I got really emotional writing on this thread yesterday morning...

That's the thing with losing an angel baby, it never goes away!!

Lynette, I think you have been incredibly brave thus far sweetie and I know you have your tattoo to honour your little lost one, which is such a perfect way to remember!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah i do have my tattoo, for those who do not know i will reveal

I am having 14 tiny footprints wrapped around the side of my hand and wrist, one footprint fpor every week I carried my baby. I am having them faded out to grey and the size of them will actually be pretty acurate to how big my babys feet would have been :)

yeah i do have my tattoo, for those who do not know i will reveal

I am having 14 tiny footprints wrapped around the side of my hand and wrist, one footprint fpor every week I carried my baby. I am having them faded out to grey and the size of them will actually be pretty acurate to how big my babys feet would have been :)

I already knew but that is just perfect!!!

Bless, I can't wait to see it

xxxxxxxx

Lynette honey I don't think it sounds stupid AT ALL. I wake up every morning, still feeling as if my bubba is there, I don't know if/when this will go?

Tattoo design sounds lovely! I said I wouldn't ever get any more (I have 5) but although I have a little box of treasures, planted snowdrops so they flower ever February and got a keying made for hubby and I that we carry all the time, for our lil baby, I feel as if I want something more permanent. All my other tattoos have meanings and stories behind them, so I think I will be getting some ink soon!

Just take tomorrow as it comes sweetie, and don't expect too much of yourself, whatever you feel - its ok to feel that way as this is your journey darling :hugs: xx

thanks mishi, i am working so have plenty to distract me!!

i have many tattoos too but havnt had one for years now! eek im nervous more so as i used to be tattoist so i am well picky!

this will be my last fresh one until i have a baby though, i need other old ones redoing too so this will give me the ink bug back

:hug: to everyone.

My angel baby was due in October but march is the time of year it 'went bad'.

I feel a bit anxious because there is a creepy coincidence that I keep thinking about with the last pregnancy and this one.

Basically, I found out last year on 31st march that my baby had died. A week later I went into the hospital for the medical management because I couldn't wait any longer.

With this pregnancy, my original due date based on LMP was a year to the day that the baby left my body and after the 12 week scan was moved to 31st march.

You couldn't write that could you? I'm not spiritual in any way but this all seems like it means something somehow.

that sounds like fate to me hun! thats exactly why i am hoping to catch this month it would be so right!

I feel a bit anxious because there is a creepy coincidence that I keep thinking about with the last pregnancy and this one.

Basically, I found out last year on 31st march that my baby had died. A week later I went into the hospital for the medical management because I couldn't wait any longer.

With this pregnancy, my original due date based on LMP was a year to the day that the baby left my body and after the 12 week scan was moved to 31st march.

You couldn't write that could you? I'm not spiritual in any way but this all seems like it means something somehow.

I dont think it's creepy honey, I think it's lovely - your Angel baby is looking after this one I think :hugs: x

thanks hun and can i just say what a lovely thread, thank you for posting this as i have been going into tri3 and looking at the march rollcall ( ugh i am a dick ) and wishing my name was there :cry:

Ah reading through this thread properly has really my eyes well up xxx

I totally know what you mean its lovely to see the tri 3sters time has gone quickly but it does make your heart tug too. Your tatoo idea sounds lovely, I have a Japanese symbol and you have now put the idea into my head of angel in Japanese as another one :)

Xxxx

thanks hun and can i just say what a lovely thread, thank you for posting this as i have been going into tri3 and looking at the march rollcall ( ugh i am a dick ) and wishing my name was there :cry:

I think there were two bub's born today hun!!

xxxxxxxx

oh god it actually happened i am going to ovulate on my due day.............i need this bfp so bad

My original due date that I worked out 1st July, was the day I mc'ed naturally last year. I think the world really does work in mysterious ways. I still believe my due date of 25th June is wrong and think I will go over to at least 1st July. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back