WARNING photos of my angel (dont look if easily upset)

Hi

He is lovely hun.
Thank you for sharing him must be really tough.
xxxx Katrina

thankyou everyone for your kind words it has done me good to be able to show you all my baby the photos have been on here too long now though and i will remove them thanks again for all your support
luv rach xxxxxxxxxxx

Rach, you were really brave putting your photos on here, i didn't get to see them as a lot has been going on with the move and that but i'm sure they're beautiful and you'll treasure them forever, take care hun x x

sorry manda hun didnt want to leave them on here for long will probably have one in a locket and one in my purse when i get all the copies sorted and will show you on the way to the meet in birmingham xxxxx

just wanted to say how brave you truely are rach jamie will be forever in your heart and will always have a special place on the forum too, you were so great with everyone on here giving advice while we haev all been pregnant. So sorry i missed your little angel jamie however what everyone else has said im sure he was perfect in every way, way to special for this cruel world.

Take care hun and god bless you and your family

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im sure your gorgeous little boy is so proud of his mummy right now.
You have been so brave through this. Thinking of you xxx

I am so sorry that I missed the picture of your angel, but I am that he is beautiful.

xxx

I am also sorry that I didn't see your photos,but I know he would have been a beautiful boy - I admire you Rach,love and hugs
bagpuss xxx

i also didnt see..Im sorry, but im sure he was beutiful..it took alot of strenght to share them photos and i think you are a very strong person.

take care
cas x

:hug: sorry i missed Jamies photos hunni. Im sure he was perfect in every way.

Love ali xxx

I am sorry also Rach, i have only just really come back on here.
I missed them but you are so brave and strong for sharing with us
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back