WARNING photos of my angel (dont look if easily upset)

rach he is a perfect little angel you must be so proud.
like everyone else has said you must be so strong big hugs

Hi Rach

It's lovely to see some photos of your beautiful little Jamie. The one of you and him together is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them!

jamie is beautiful. all i can say is the world is wrong, all wrong.

Rach he is stunning, and as people have said too good to be on this earth.

I find these pictures beautiful and precious, but very upsetting. Me and OH sitting crying. Rach my heart goes out to you.

God bless Jamie and you Rach. xx

hes absolutley lovely we will never forget his lovely angel face. xxhannah

he is absolutly gorgous hun!! a lil stunner!!
i have sed this so many times but u turely are so brave and i admire u so much!
thank you for posting pics of ur lil angel! he looks so comfortable with his mummy

What a beautiful little angel.

Always in my thoughts xxxxxx

Rach..wow..he is beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing that with us, you are very brave.

thankyou everyone for your kind messages about my angel i was really scared about putting the pics in but im glad now that i was able to do this.
i am so proud of my beautiful little man i just wanted to show him off like any other mum would thank you all for letting me do this i appreciate how hard it must be for some of you xxxxxxxxx

Rach, i admire you so much you are such a strong woman Jamie is truly beautiful you should be so proud of him.
Life is so unfair at times but im sure that Jamie is in a beautiful place smiling down on you and thinking that he is so proud of his mummy.

You are in my thoughts everyday.

Love and Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

he is a beautiful baby, rest in peace Jamie. you are so strong rach i admire you.

You are so very strong. My heart goes out to you. My prayers are with you and your family.

Rest in peace little Jamie.

Hes lovely, a little angel. God bless you darling x

Rach he is so beautiful, i think you are such a strong woman and i admire you so much.

thinking of you xxx

Rach, I echo what everyone else says.
He's a beautiful boy and looks so peaceful.
Thinking of you. Lucyx

Bless him, I am glad we all got to see how beautiful he is and I am sending you so much love right now.

I hope you are getting all the love and support you need, I wish I could be there for you right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back