Think we've narrowed it down to 2 names

Emmamb

Reaction score
We've finally got it down to 2 options which are:

Brandon Jake Bellis
or
Keiron Jake Bellis

now we've gotta decide which 1 we like best,like both but leanin towards keiron cos dh's dad was called Ron so nice to include his name (he passed away 2 years ago).

Would love every1's opinions on the 2 xxx

I love them both - they both sound really good when you say them all together too :cloud9: (Sorry for being no help at all :lol:)

Reminds me of a girl on facebook I know who's just named her new twins Ronnie and Reggie. She said the names just sounded right. No one's had the heart to put her right about why they are familiar yet!! I laughed myself stupid though as I never liked her.

I've never heard of Keiron spelt this way, but why not.

How about Brandon Jake Ronald Bellis? I just love the name Bran

I like them both! By the way on facebook you know you've said you've got girls names too, I take it your not telling people you know it's a boy? X

I like them both! By the way on facebook you know you've said you've got girls names too, I take it your not telling people you know it's a boy? X

No,lol. Close family knows,my sister thought she'd put her foot in it wen she said I could have her boys names,had to throw every1 off the scent lol xxx

I like kerion the best!! Not a big fan of Brandon for some reason!

I'm the same prefer Keiron (sorry prob spelt wrong), theres a nasty Brandon at school - so that's only a reason for me).

What happened to Marshall - I loved it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back