Think i'm out this month girls

sophiestars

Reaction score
:( tested today at 9 DPO with superdrug own and got BFN with FMU
Also tested with the ebay cheapie strips and got a BFN, even done two strips to be sure LMAO
No sign of :witch:as yet, she should show her face by Tuesday but feeling really low now as I really thought this was our month. I have had all the signs but guess they were in my head after all. :wall2:
xxx

orrrrrr............... maybe it was just to early to test
i dont want to give you false hope or anything but with my son i didnt get BFP untill i was 9 weekd even then it was ever so faint the doctors had to do me a blood test!!!!!!
i think many its too early
then again last month i had allllll the symptoms of preg but AF got me
good luck huny xxxxxxxxxxx

9dpo way too early! your not out yet! sounds promising!

fingers crossed for you! x

Thanks everyone, you have given me a little glimmer of hope. When do you think is best to test again. I still have 8 test strips lol should I wait until tuesday? I am very fast becoming a :poas: lol xx

Sorry I agree, far too early to know, I never got mine till 12dpo and even that it was faint. Your not out yet and good luck for when you retest.

x

Agree - can you wait till Tuesday?? well you could do a sneaky on Sunday and then one on Tuesday lol

Hahaha I am going to wait until tuesday *she says* lol :rotfl:
Hope I can get my :bfp:finally x

Feeling a bit more positive now. I seem to be constipated whereas yesterday I had the worse diarrhoea ever..not sure how that can change so differently in a day! (sorry if tmi lol) And the cramps in my stomach have been there all day but nothing like AF. They seem alot lower down whereas AF usually hits me in the middle. The don't hurt at all just enough to make me "ooh i'm cramping" I kept having some stabby feelings in my left boob aswell. Not sure what that is all about..
Also cervix is high and have hardly any CM. I usually have loads before AF
:dance:
Gonna be a long wait until Tuesday!
:nopoas:

Hiya Sophie, Im in the same boat as you! Im 10 dpo today, and I tested this morning but had a bfn. I was a bit miserable about it too, but I also think it could be too early to test. Im going to try and wait til sunday to test again, maybe we could both test together?
Good luck hun!

Yea I would love to test with you hun. I will be 11 DPO on sunday so hopefully something will show up. Either :witch:or :bfp: coz this is driving me crazy, can't help thinking its all in my head :confused:
I'll test sunday with my IC with FMU and see what comes up
:thanks::dust:
x x x

Ooh yes bit early! Lots of hope therefore :)
you are not out yet hun!

Linx you give me hope re: the testing cos you were so far gone when you got your BFP! x

I knew you wouldn't wait till Tuesday to test lol.......good luck girls...... xx

Yea I would love to test with you hun. I will be 11 DPO on sunday so hopefully something will show up. Either :witch:or :bfp: coz this is driving me crazy, can't help thinking its all in my head :confused:
I'll test sunday with my IC with FMU and see what comes up
:thanks::dust:
x x x

im 12 dpo today! not tested yet either my last pregnancy didnt show till i were 6-7weeks so ur not out till af gets you x

Ah thank u mummy 24! I had another faint bfp on an ic this morning but dont really trust them after things ppl have said! Still no sign of af and today i have had the worse nausea and itchy boobs and plus this awful indigestion that i just cant seem to shift! Hope these r good signs :D xxxx

they all seem good signs hunni! :)

i remember feeling like this back in september.... :)
an i was pregnant! just sadly chemical pregnancy! i hope it all goes ur way an u get ur bfp! ive got it into my head that if iam pg my test wont turn positive till after af as this is the problem i had with my first 2 n even in september when i knew i were pregnant didnt get a bfp till i started bleeding an that was 4weeks an 2 days! x

Hiya Sophie - sounds like good news hun! was the faint line a pink one? I had an early mc last month, and I used ic's and you can really tell the difference between evaps and positive lines cos the positive ones are deffo pink!
I tested yesterday and bfn :( so I think I'm probably out this month, as I had my bfp by 10 dpo last time. Good luck to you though honey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back