11dpo bfn I think I'm out this month

babyfever

Reaction score
Took a cheapie hpt with fmu today. I got a BFN. Why can't my body just do what it was intended to do. my cervix was high and hard last night. No sign of the little witch to confirm.

Dont give up it may still be too early. My ovulation day was 7th January and I didn't get a BFP until 2nd February (after doing a home test on 19th January which was negative) so will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

I thought getting pg would be a piece of cake...idk I was pg with my son 12 yrs ago. I waited to have more because I didn't have a reason to think it would be an obstacle....I feel like poo....

Oh thats not good you feel like hat. I thought it wouldtake me longer to get pregnant which was why I wanted to start ttc before we did ........hopefully you just have a shy baby

I had three babies staring at me at church this morning. .its was all I could to not cry....

Don't pull out just yet! Ur still in the game until the witch arrives! X

Twinkles I checked my cervix this morning it was low hard and open...I have searched it online any clue what it means?

Not sure Hun, I will do some googling for u now :) x

Ok I was hoping to find some good news for u but all I could find is it could be a sign af is coming....but on the bright side if she does come it must mean ur cervix is open and ready for spermies after the witch has left u alone! Im still hoping I'm wrong but if this is the case keep trying, we are all here for u :) x

Thanks I was afraid of that. I'm have af symptoms :( I checked my cervix again tonight still low but I couldn't find the slit I felt in the morning lol....ahhh if she comes I'll be sad but not defeated. I will go buy more opks and this time use soft cups as well...I'm still waiting for the fat lady (af) to start singing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back