Think im in early labour *update #21*

Emmamb

Reaction score
Don't wanna jinx this but this is exactly how my other labours started.

Had a few twinges about 2pm,have progressed onto painful tightenings that eased slightly after a bath and done painkillers but am having strong tightenings,usually give birth within 24 hours of 1st pains but we'l see. Don't wanna tell my mum etc and I've told my sister that they've stopped (was at hers wen I was gettin them earlier) told dh to have a shower,shave,charge phone etc.

Wish me luck xx

Last edited:
Best of luck hun, hope this is it for you! Xxx

Thanks,just hope it keeps goin now. Gone into my normal mode of not havin a clue how much time is passin. Can't believe it's been 20 mins since I wrote this post!!

Feelin v emotional at the mo,not sure if it's excitement or the expectation of it stoppin or just my hormones-just had 2 cryin outbursts to my dh (not helped by the kids fighting) xx

How exciting! I can't see how many weeks you are as I'm on tapatalk- can someone tell me?

I think she's due this week Annie :) I can't see either but I'm sure it's soon!

I'm due on Friday,still gettin contractions although not as close together (I'm hopin they're regulating rather than stoppin tho) x

Oh good, not too early then! I'm always wishing people reach their due date as having a premmie is not fun. X

Wow that would be great if he came tomorrow morning! Yet again I'll be checking the forum at strange hours of the night. Did you get your iPhone fixed? Remember to text me if you can't update x

Wow that would be great if he came tomorrow morning! Yet again I'll be checking the forum at strange hours of the night. Did you get your iPhone fixed? Remember to text me if you can't update x

It's usable but still broke. Got ur number written down so dh can text if my phone dies.

Not a lot to update at the mo,still gettin contractions that r gettin nippy at times-just runnin another bath to see if they ease off,not lettin myself get too excited yet xx

yay!! so thats me, you and amanda w who potentially has a baby by now - last time i spoke to her she was 4 cms and that was earlier this afternoon. how exciting! im just waiting for mine to get more painful, im contracting every 5 mins still. x

Well everythin eased off after bath so me and dh decided that bed and sleep would b a good option followin previous patterns but since gettin into bed contractions r now 10 mins apart so have got regular and quite painful. Rung my mum and told her to b on standy by. Gonna try and sleep b4 they increase in intensity.

Got a funny feelin that there's gonna b a few 27/1/11 babies :D

Lol I bet I still go on for days!! Amanda just said she's had an epidural and hers is progressing slowly. Maybe we will all go tomorrow! How good would that be?! Lol! Well I'm gonna try an catch some shut eye now, fingers crossed eh Emma! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back