Had a fall....

Growth scans are pretty common, I had one at 32 weeks as when I was 30 weeks I was still measuring 26, they seemed in no hurry to get me in although I was worried sick, when I had the scan it said I was 33 weeks so if that's to go by then due Monday, she said that it was a good size baby too eek!. Try not to worry. I know you can't help it as I did, but most women I think end up having one during their pregnancy. Sorry to hear about your fall. I fell over a suitcase in the middle of the night that the ex had placed in the doorway of the bedroom to pack the next day a while ago, like duuuuurrrrrrrrrr!!! Babies are pretty resiliant in their little water sack so maybe yours had a little bit of a scare that's why the heartbeat is going up and down. I'm sure you will be OK.

xxxxxx

Thank you Emma - baby feels massive to me - and I'm little so maybe my uterus is just more squished up?!

Got my scan appoinment though a minute ago :D - 11am on Tuesday and have to go to the clinic after to be checked over again aswell as tomorrow.

Can't wait to see my bubba again now :D

they said you were small but a good size at the same time? confusing! they dont sound very clear at your hosptial hun so they, no wonder you are worried Sad

My GP said it was a good size baby and when I went to see my midwife, she told me it was an average size baby, which pleased me a lot :) They do not seem to agree between each other much :wink:

Sami....poor you....youve had all the luck over the last 29 weeks hey??!
Hope you are both OK? its my biggest fear, falling downstairs, and now fearful of falling on the ice.
Take care, and dont worry too much. xx

Bloody hell so sorry to hear this, this is all your need. Right missy you are to have baths from now on, and not too hot either !!

The whole sizes thing worries so many people and all the experts change there mind every few minutes as long as everything else is ok, hopefully the size thing should not be too much of a problem.

I am sending you massive hugs as I always do! Keep us posted and wrap yourself up in cotton wool luvie !

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks girls, and thanks Minikins - you always make me laugh when I'm feeling crap.
Bump is a bit inactive today so looking forward to tomorrow now so I can get it checked. Hope his heartbeat trace comes up good.

Going to have a bath in a bit and then curl up in bed.

Thanks for your concern and letting me moan again, for the millionth time.

xx

Best of luck on Tuesday hun, hope you find out the sex and get a good piccie!

sami

Hope your ok - I cannot belive what a crap time of it you are having. Im sure you will be so relieved when its all over!

I agree with minikins - baths from now on!!!!. I have been given that rule too by my O/H - I nearly slipped in the shower yesterday - so from now on its baths for me!

Good luck with your scan

L x

Hello

You poor girl you do have the worst of luck, dont you??
I think you'll be fine youve been lucky so far and the baby has been very strong too. Well i hope everything goes good tom though and let us know how it went.
Also hopefully they know what there doing a little more tom.
Well take care :D
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back