Think im in early labour *update #21*

Been awake nearly an hour now and pains seem to have completely stopped so I'm gutted. But again followin previous labour patterns so we'l see.

Decided to keep dh off work today,he's got 2 weeks booked off after 2mrw anyway so won't feel too stupid if I end up goin another week. At least if he's at home we can go out for a walk and see if that'l get things movin again xx

So annoying they have stopped :( did they stop with your other labours and start again?

So annoying they have stopped :( did they stop with your other labours and start again?

Yeah,wiv my 2nd they stopped at dinner,started again at 8pm and he was here by half midnight.
Wiv my 3rd they stopped at 7am,started again at 4pm and he was here by c section at 10pm.

So really,really hopin summat will happen today. Bump seems really low this mornin xx

Good luck , Hope things start up again soon for you x

Ooh this is sooo exciting!! Good luck Emma. Hope things start up again ASAP and looking forward to hearing details of your new arrival xxx

They've started up again-comin roughly every 7 mins for past half hour but not massively painful. Dh keeps laughin at me cos I want some pain lol xx

They've started up again-comin roughly every 7 mins for past half hour but not massively painful. Dh keeps laughin at me cos I want some pain lol xx

Haha yeah! Come on pain, don't stop again. This could be it for you! He could be here in a few hours!

Just been for a walk,what should have taken us 15 mins took nearly an hour cos I had to keep stoppin,luckily there wasn't many ppl about cos I must have looked a right sight hangin off lamposts and Walls lol. Not so much in pain but really uncomfortable and gettin a lot of pressure. xx

Oh just caught up! I'm gonna take a walk in a bit I think and see if that helps mine along lol, hope this is it for you! X

OOOO Emma so excited for you! due date baby maybe?

I'm extremely jealous. X

U could still beat me to it lexi. I'm refusin to believe I'm in labour yet although contractions r now every 10 minsish and r drop wot I'm doin and rock painful x

Woo hooo come on Emma & Flexi, loving Tri 3 baby watch at the moment, what a busy week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back