Chrissy1's labour thread :-) Update 5 She's Here!!

Fly

Reaction score
Right girlies we need some serious positive vibes goin Chrissy's way today...

I've been gettin texts through the night from the lovely lady and she's doin sooooo well but is really knackered!!

So here's what i know...

I text Chrissy yesterday evening just to say i was thinking of her and she text back about midnight saying that the contractions was definatley gettin stronger and about 6 to 7 minutes apart...they were more painful but she knew they was gonna get worse...

At about 5.30am this morning she texted again to say that she'd just called the midwife cos contractions were 3 minutes apart and she was coping with no pain relief whatsoever (what a legend 8) ) and was hoping that the midwife said she could get in her pool...

9am Still having contractions every 3 minutes but midwife has said her cervix hasn't dilated at all (poor love :hug: ) Chrissy's been told to take some painkillers and try and get some rest and see if she can slow the contractions down to give her cervix a chance to catch up. Chrissy is knackered as you can probably all imagine.

So i have suggested maybe she fills her pool and tries to have a snooze in the warm water for a bit cos i think thats what i would do in her situation...

So cummon ladies lets have some serious opening up vibes for Chrissy this morning please :)

Much love to you chrissy and try n get some rest sweetie :hug: x x x x x x

Update 1:

Bless her heart. Chrissy's managed to slow her contractions down to 7 minutes apart and her cervix is starting to dilate now :cheer: yayyyyy go chrissy :hug: She says that its all very painful but she's managed to grab a couple of 40 winks between contractions but she's shattered. She's gonna try n get the contractions closer back together again soon.

So cummon little baby stop messin ya poor mummy about and get a wriggle on innit!

Chrissy says she will text again when things are progressing so keep them good opening up vibes coming ladies n i'll keep u updated as n when :) x x x x x

Update 2 6.30am Friday

Oooh she's havin a mess about labour is our chrissy poor love :hug: She just texted to say she been up all night havin contractions 6 mins apart - they did stretch out at one point allowin her five minute snoozes between contractions - she's exhausted like we wouldn't believe but midwife not comin back out til they back up to 4/5minutes again and she not allowed in the pool till she's "officially" in labour so she's just breathing through them, but she says they are really strong....

So cummon little green babba! We are all dying to meet you especially Mummy who's tryin her hardest to get you out!!!

I just told Chrissy she's a hardcore mama and she's doin really really well! :) xxxxxx

Update 3 2pm Friday

"Finally hit 3cm so I'm now in labour whoo hoo. Contractions are every 7 mins so hoping they start to quicken up now - Thankyou everyone for all the messages"

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: go chrissy!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :hug: xxxx

Update 4 6.45pm Friday

"Waters gone now. 4cm when they went but contractions about every 3 minutes now got lots stronger since waters gone. Just got back in pool. It's fab!"

:cheer: :cheer: What a legend! You rock lady! :cheer: :cheer: x x x x

Update 5 12.28am Saturday 18th October

"Just missed the day cut off and had a little girl, Poppy May at 12.28am. She weighs in at 6pounds 10.5 ounces. Did it with just Gas and Air and didn't tear or cut, whoop whoop."

CONGRATULATIONS CHRISSY AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD POPPY MAY! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thankyou so much for being a little part of your birthing hun - feel so honoured and priveledged and you are such an inspiration lady! woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo :D

Loads and Loads of Love Sarah and Family x x x x x x

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Chrissy.... hope things speed up for you and the warm water helps a little!!!!! We are all thinking of you and I have my fingers and toes crossed that all goes well!!!!
Come on you can do this!!!!!
Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!!!!!!!
Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Chrissy you must be knackered! :hug:
Here's hoping your cervix does its thing and your LO decides to make his/her appearance asap!
:pray:

Good luck Chrissy :hug: Hope you not waiting too much longer & things speed up for you :hug:

Ooh how exciting, hope things start to progress for you. :cheer: Good luck xx

oh my gosh!! its happening for her..

come'on chrissys lil one, be good for mummy,

"dilate"...

wooo sooo excited xxx

good luck hun hope things start happening soon for you :hug: xxxxx

Good luck Chrissy - I hope that things speed up for you soon :hug: :hug:

How exciting an ex-chartstalker about to have their LO!!!! :D :D :D :D

Jane x

ooh Chrissy! Good luck, hope little one is in your arms soon!

All the best,

Sarah xx

yay! come on cervix dilate dilate dilate!!

Yeah! so pleased that something is happening! Hope your start to dilate and get that little one out soon :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Woo! Good luck Chrissy hun! Cant wait to see your little one! Any news on how she is doing now? :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back