Think im in early labour *update #21*

Hmm I really have lost all faith in my contracting body, and don't think it's trying to get baby out at all! Just doing my bloody head in really! So going to go and venues off for the day and see what happens. X

Cant believe your in labour well good luck emma wish you all the best. xxx

Just been for a walk,what should have taken us 15 mins took nearly an hour cos I had to keep stoppin,luckily there wasn't many ppl about cos I must have looked a right sight hangin off lamposts and Walls lol. Not so much in pain but really uncomfortable and gettin a lot of pressure. xx

I was getting this last night, extremely uncomfy and lower back pain and lots of pressure, I was ontop of the bed on all fours, at the bottom of the bed kneeled over it rocking, pacing around the house, in two baths,took paracetamol. Eventually it susided a bit at 6 am to let me lye down and drift to sleep for a bit. I havent felt anything like that before, i actually had tears in my eyes fighting them off I was that uncomfy and my lower back was that sore. I hadnt long had adult time with my partner, so not sure if that caused it to come on or what and what it really was that was happening ?! all i know is i wasnt comfy and it was extremely distressing! I've got up tday and whatever it was has basically gone, a few niggles now and again but that's it. So not sure what the hell was happening last night tbh :eh:

I'm extremely jealous. X

I'm refusin to believe I'm in labour yet although contractions r now every 10 minsish and r drop wot I'm doin and rock painful x

that sounds like me on my 3rd haha i had her a few hours later my sisters was both watching me rock then id start folding clothes then stop to rock and they was like your in labour arnt you and i refused to believe i was so said nooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
anymore news hee hee i feel like im stalking you all i wonder who will be 1st

All stopped at the mo AGAIN!!! Grrr really foin my head in now,just been for a drive and now I'm eatin a pineapple then it's curry for tea!!

grr! im sure it will start up again, good plan for the evening! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back