Things That Make You Go Argghh!!! (grumpy ol' women thread)

Xena said:
Moomum said:
People who blow their noses at the dinner table :evil: I really do NOT want to hear the contents of their head piling into a tissue whilst I'm eating :puke: :puke:

Sorry, but I can never understand this. Would you rather that somebody who has a runny nose just sits there with it dripping into their dinner? If someone has a cold, their nose is going to run a lot - it's not practical to expect them to leave the table every time they feel it running - they'd never get to eat their dinner!

Hot soup or spicy food makes my nose run - so I blow my nose if it's running - I'm not ashamed ;) I'd rather blow it than eat my own snot.

Surely a discreet wipe is all that is needed, not a full head emptying blow out!! urghhhh!! I wouldn't dream of putting my fellow diners through that!! Baked beans might give me wind too, but there's no way I'd sit there, fart, and expect everyone else to breath in the fumes from my guts!! :x

Moomum said:
Xena said:
Moomum said:
People who blow their noses at the dinner table :evil: I really do NOT want to hear the contents of their head piling into a tissue whilst I'm eating :puke: :puke:

Sorry, but I can never understand this. Would you rather that somebody who has a runny nose just sits there with it dripping into their dinner? If someone has a cold, their nose is going to run a lot - it's not practical to expect them to leave the table every time they feel it running - they'd never get to eat their dinner!

Hot soup or spicy food makes my nose run - so I blow my nose if it's running - I'm not ashamed ;) I'd rather blow it than eat my own snot.

Surely a discreet wipe is all that is needed, not a full head emptying blow out!! urghhhh!! I wouldn't dream of putting my fellow diners through that!! Baked beans might give me wind too, but there's no way I'd sit there, fart, and expect everyone else to breath in the fumes from my guts!! :x

My mum does this at the dinner table and it's really disgusting... I'm sorry but it's just polite to excuse yourself for a few moments, go to the bathroom and have a good blow... That's the "polite" thing to do... alternatively you can do it at the table get mucus and bacteria all over your hands from your snotty damp rag and proceed to spread it round the table... but I suppose it's individual choice :roll: its not very hygenic.

I also hate people who spit when they talk... especially at meals where it goes all over my food... :wall: :wall:

BUT my current pet hate... is when I hear English people (I hear 5 different set of them last Friday too when we were walking round IKEA and the shopping center) COMPLAINING... because everything is in Spanish... :shock: :shock: :shock: ... and me being hormonal and pregnant turned around to one couple at the end of the day and said.... "and what f***ing language do you expect it to be in... Russian... would that make it easier???" and walked off... but I would like to point out that by this point I was also heavy, hot, tired, in pain, had swollen feet, these women had just pushed me out the way, expected me to sympathise cos I'm English and I just lost my temper..

lou said:
Kids who are forward. "I like to eat them" "well then bugger off and tell your mummy to buy you some then, these are my chocolate buttons".

OMG.I thought it was only me.My cousin is a sweet kid and al,but if you're eating she comes up and goes "what are you eating" and I'm like "soup" or whatever,so she's like "me have some!" so then if there's anyone else there,I have to give her some cause otherwise they make me feel all guilty.It wouldn't be so bad but then she sits there and goes "more!".

I know I'm a big girl,but it's MY food,I have to eat too :lol: :lol:

zebrastripes said:
lou said:
Kids who are forward. "I like to eat them" "well then bugger off and tell your mummy to buy you some then, these are my chocolate buttons".

OMG.I thought it was only me.My cousin is a sweet kid and al,but if you're eating she comes up and goes "what are you eating" and I'm like "soup" or whatever,so she's like "me have some!" so then if there's anyone else there,I have to give her some cause otherwise they make me feel all guilty.It wouldn't be so bad but then she sits there and goes "more!".

I know I'm a big girl,but it's MY food,I have to eat too :lol: :lol:

Other peoples kids eh?! :roll: You can't beat em, you want to, but you can't :)

The 13 year old chav kids who hang round outside our flat, knocking over the wheelie bins, shouting and screaming, snapping off branches from the saplings for fun, leaving rubbish everywhere and most of all ringing our buzzer and waking up the baby! Haven't they got homework to do!! :x

elaine22 said:
The 13 year old chav kids who hang round outside our flat, knocking over the wheelie bins, shouting and screaming, snapping off branches from the saplings for fun, leaving rubbish everywhere and most of all ringing our buzzer and waking up the baby! Haven't they got homework to do!! :x

Or crack to sell or girls to get pregnant ? :roll:

We are soooo lucky where we live. We are on a sort of main road so hardly any shennanigans on our street. Lots of traffic but no chavs causing mischief :wink:

You are lucky. We live off the main road in a square with a small playground in the middle which I suppose is perfect for them to go and sit in with value bottles of cider. I don't see why they find sitting around in the freezing cold in the dark wearing mini skirts preferable to being indoors somewhere lol. :roll:

glitzyglamgirl said:
things that make me go arrrgggggg are beetroot and boys who wear thier trousers to low, like this

nn_mank_baggy_061024.300w.jpg

whats the point????? :wall:

This really bugs me and whats more stupid is the belt!!! The purpose of a belt being to hold trousers up why wear them half way down ur arse and stick a belt on for good effect!
We were getting take away awhile ago and a group of four lads came in 3 with trousers under their arses and one wearing nice trousers normally and we both said after they left bet he gets ribbed for it dont they realise hes the only one who doesnt look a twat!!

My other pet hates are watching parents let their kids do things that are obviously dangerous then telling them off when they get hurt!

Seeing tinny kids that dont look older the 6/7 out in the dark on their own!

Poor personal hygine is my big pet hate its just pure laziness and unneccesary!

I could go on all day!

Rudeness! There is no need for it! I am always polite to anyone I meet but there are so many rude people in this world! I worked on customer services for one day yesterday and the amount of people who look at you like you're scum is unreal! I mean yes I know they come in because something has gone wrong but there is no need to be rude about it, it's always sorted. Manners cost nothing!

here here!! :cheer: :cheer:

I work in customer service and some people think the more they shout at you and the more they give you abuse the moreyou'll help them...... WRONG!!! The polite and kind people usually get more help any sympathy from me!!

I really really really HATE....... MIDDLE LANE DRIVERS on the motorway!! :x :x :x :x :x :x Especially when it's the middle of the night and there's nothing else on the road. If the inside lane is empty... GET IN IT you muppet!! It makes me want to have a Penelope Pitstop car with a big fist in the side of it so I can pull up along side of them and press the button and the big giant boxing glove comes out and punches them off the road!! :twisted: :twisted: I just don't see what their problem is! Is there some sort of stigma about the inside lane that I don't know about???

Basically any other driver on the road makes me go :x :x but I won't even start to go there or I'll give myself typers cramp!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chrissy1 said:
I really really really HATE....... MIDDLE LANE DRIVERS on the motorway!!

:oops: :oops:

Im a middle lane driver, but only when there are 200 million lorries on the inside lane. Im quite nervous on the motorway and personally dont like going back and forth between the 2 lanes and think it is safer to stay in the middle lane

*runs and hides from Chrissy*

I hate it when nats mom rings the house phone instead of our mobiles after we specifically tell her not to, then she asks why Ryan is crying - ok here's a hint, he's awake. Aww shouldn't he be asleep now? Well yes he should, could you not ring the house phone please. Oh I only wanted to say a quick hello anyway...

Argh

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

leckershell said:
I hate it when nats mom rings the house phone instead of our mobiles after we specifically tell her not to, then she asks why Ryan is crying - ok here's a hint, he's awake. Aww shouldn't he be asleep now? Well yes he should, could you not ring the house phone please. Oh I only wanted to say a quick hello anyway...

Argh

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Don't get me started on MILs and phone calls.... :wall:

I hate it when other people ring your house at stupid o clock in the morning to ask you to bid on something on Ebay for them because something they want is about to end!!!!!!!

USE THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD I DID FOR YOU THEN!!!!
Oh no they can't they are too stupid...

Grrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kazlin, I love you. I hate lamb too. It TOTALLY mings.

And there's nothing worse than ordering a nice-looking cottage pie only to realise that it's actually shepherd's pie and the person who labelled the food was a spanner :puke:

Parents whose children are badly behaved becuase they've never been disciplined - and then say "I can't understand it, I can't do anything about it.." :wall: and blame the government, teachers, schools and undiagnosed ADHD for everything

Parents who spend all day feeding their children crap then complain because they're on a sugar and e number high

People on benefits who can afford £300 of christmas decorations that flash into my bedroom window from Bonfire night to New Year

People who seem proud of the fact they've never read a book

Anyone who has to add a comedy catchphrase (am i bovvered.....garlic..bread..) to the end of every sentence and think its funny

debecca said:
Kazlin, I love you. I hate lamb too. It TOTALLY mings.

Do you think it tastes 'off' debecca? I do...gross! :puke:

Oh and I agree with Squiglet...spitting when talking, nothings worse than looking at someone with a mouthful of spit...it's so off putting worrying you're going to get sprayed! :puke:

libs said:
Parents whose children are badly behaved becuase they've never been disciplined - and then say "I can't understand it, I can't do anything about it.." :wall: and blame the government, teachers, schools and undiagnosed ADHD for everything

Parents who spend all day feeding their children crap then complain because they're on a sugar and e number high

People on benefits who can afford £300 of christmas decorations that flash into my bedroom window from Bonfire night to New Year

People who seem proud of the fact they've never read a book

Anyone who has to add a comedy catchphrase (am i bovvered.....garlic..bread..) to the end of every sentence and think its funny

me too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

libs said:
P

Anyone who has to add a comedy catchphrase (.....garlic..bread..) to the end of every sentence and think its funny

:oops: :oops:

Cheese........cake?........cheese? and.... cake?

*runs away*

Strangeness said:
Rudeness! There is no need for it! I am always polite to anyone I meet but there are so many rude people in this world! I worked on customer services for one day yesterday and the amount of people who look at you like you're scum is unreal! I mean yes I know they come in because something has gone wrong but there is no need to be rude about it, it's always sorted. Manners cost nothing!

Totally agree!!

I look after people's kids in my job and the parents can get right arsey about stuff.

For example, if mom signs them in mom HAS TO sign them out, it s a simple security measure, put in place with best interests of the child in mind. We don't know if they've had a massive row and dad has come to kidnap his kids or something. Everyone knows the rules.
Dad's come all the time and kick off (I work in a gym so mom will be in the cafe or the shower or something)
You'd think they'd be happy we don't let their kid go with just anybody but nooooo.

We look after the most precious thing in their life and they talk to us like we work in Mcdonalds and their fries are cold :evil:

I also can't stand it on a cold day when you see a mom going round the shops all wrapped up with a coat and a hat and everything with their poor kid in shorts and a T-shirt...I see it ALL THE TIME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back