Things that make you go awww!

Lou

Reaction score
Ying and Yang / dark and light / rough and smooth...

A thread for those who need some relief from moaning on the 'things that make you go arghh!!!' thread.

I'll start....

Whiskers on kittens...
Raindrops on roses...
bright copper mittens....?

no really,

When Isaac is in the middle of playing and he looks up at me, smiles then carries on playing it makes me go awwww.

When you see old dogs walking behind their owners on the way home from the park. Especially if they have a stick or favourite ball in their mouth. That makes me go awwww.

When someone says Isaac is gorgeous I go awwww.

What makes you go awwww

?

lou said:
When you see old dogs walking behind their owners on the way home from the park. Especially if they have a stick or favourite ball in their mouth. That makes me go awwww.

?

Oh no that would make me cry at the moment, am so hormonal, I cried the other day becasue a dog was scruffy & old & it looked so sorry for itself :rotfl:

ANYWAY BACK TO POST...... I think its really sweet when you see Dad's holding their babies, its sooooooo cute :D

And when me 2 dogs snuggle up to each other & go to sleep - awwwww

laura-82 said:
lou said:

?

Oh no that would make me cry at the moment, am so hormonal, I cried the other day becasue a dog was scruffy & old & it looked so sorry for itself :rotfl:

ANYWAY BACK TO POST...... I think its really sweet when you see Dad's holding their babies, its sooooooo cute :D

And when me 2 dogs snuggle up to each other & go to sleep - awwwww

awwww your post made me go awwww and I want to cry when I see old dogs and I'm not even hormonal!

When I watch JT sleeping I want to go Awwww

When I see his daddy holding him and looking into each others eyes like there is no one else in world makes me go Awwww

When my dog takes his ball and drops it at JT's feet expecting him to play.. that makes my awww and laugh at same time :lol:

Things that make me go aww are

My son telling me he loves me...

Feeling my baby move...

Things that make me go aww

My gorgeous nephew

and when my dog sleeps upside down with all his legs in the air

puppies and that puppy smell

When DD comes up to me randomly give me a huge hug... and says

"I really love you mummy!" and without waiting for a response wanders off... :shock: :cry:

Or when I ask her... when did you get so beautiful...

and she said it's because I gave it to her :cry:

It makes me go awww when........

I see old people walking hand in hand. Or when an old gent is helping his wife off the bus and you just know they've been together for years and years but they are still in love :)

When my dog comes to me when I'm sitting on the sofa and gives me a cuddle........he really does!!

When babies smile

My husband making sure that the last thing he says every night and the first think he says every day is 'I love you' :oops: :D

Cute little ducks all following their mum in a line

At the moment when Finn is feeding, he makes the cutest little noises!

Not much else makes me go aaawwww...as you can see from my grumpy guts posts in the What makes you go AGGGHHHH thread! :rotfl:

when ryan feeds - when he was smaller he used to make really good breathing/gulping noises :) now hes become more vocal he takes himself off, does a loud squeal and then goes "OM" and launches himself back on.

leckershell said:
when ryan feeds - when he was smaller he used to make really good breathing/gulping noises :) now hes become more vocal he takes himself off, does a loud squeal and then goes "OM" and launches himself back on.

Awww that's so cute!
My babies used to make me go awww when during breastfeeding they'd take themselves off to turn to a noise, then turn back and nestle back in again.
That hearing test at about 6 months made me go awwwww when they make a small noise behind the baby's head and baby turns to see what it is :D

Squiglet said:
When DD comes up to me randomly give me a huge hug... and says

"I really love you mummy!" and without waiting for a response wanders off... :shock: :cry:

Or when I ask her... when did you get so beautiful...

and she said it's because I gave it to her :cry:

This made me go awww :wink:

Old people holding hands, my daughter smiling, my daughter sleeping, my daughter making random noises to the tv, puppies doing anything :lol:

This.I first saw this when I was pregnant and I cried for ages,thought I'd never stop.

kitten.jpg

Also that pedigree chum ad,where the old dog can't run after its owner and the younger dog...then it gets fed pedigree chum..and it can run again!!

:roll:

zebrastripes said:
Also that pedigree chum ad,where the old dog can't run after its owner and the younger dog...then it gets fed pedigree chum..and it can run again!!

:roll:

That advert makes me go aww.

zebrastripes said:
This.I first saw this when I was pregnant and I cried for ages,thought I'd never stop.

kitten.jpg

:

Thanks for that, am now crying in work :cry: :cry: :shakehead:

When I went to swimming classes last week and two grandparents who come every week to watch their grandchildren said 'oh theres that really smiley girl' about Evie as I walked past :D

awwwwwwwww me too :cry: I wanna pick him up :cry:

Arianna makes me go awwwwwwww... When she says "night night mammy" especially - she sounds so sweet and scrummy awwwwwwwwwww

And when she sees her Daddy when he gets back from his work stint offshore and she cuddles him like mad - that melts my heart

Any puppy dog, my doggy, babies smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back